Advertisements
Advertisements
I am a male born in 1960 and adopted in 1961. I don't have much information other than that I was born in Ramsey county. Also, I'm told that my birth father was part Native American. I was in foster care until 14 mos. old and then adopted, but I don't know through what agency. The birthdate on my amended birth certificate is 9/29/60. I was also told that my birth mother didn't sign the papers until I was 4 mos. old. Seeking any info about birth family.
crystalmk
I am a male born in 1960 and adopted in 1961. I don't have much information other than that I was born in Ramsey county. Also, I'm told that my birth father was part Native American. I was in foster care until 14 mos. old and then adopted, but I don't know through what agency. The birthdate on my amended birth certificate is 9/29/60. I was also told that my birth mother didn't sign the papers until I was 4 mos. old. Seeking any info about birth family.
I am looking for a birth sibling, sex unknown. Believed to be born in 1960. Mother is part Native American, father unknown.
Advertisements