Advertisements
Advertisements
Adoption Search and Support Website Expands Audience - Reunions Increase
Website originally geared toward Illinois born adoptees expands to include individuals born in Arizona, Georgia and other States
(PRWEB) October 2, 2005 -- Late in 2004, a woman in Connecticut launched an adoption search, support and reunion website.
At the time of launch, the site focused on providing support and search assistance to individuals born in Illinois and adopted through an agency known as Easter House (Illinois). As of September, 2005 the site focus has expanded to support individuals who were separated by adoption through related Kurtz agencies -- specifically Birth Hope (Arizona), Friends of Children (Georgia), and American Friends of Children (Washington, DC).
Dr. Bernadette Wright, a mother who surrendered her child to American Friends of Children in 1990 and owner of babybrokerwatch.com -- a website that provides information about the Seymour Kurtz's network of adoption agencies -- has been a member of the ehbabes.com online search and support group since December 2004. "The ehbabes.com online group is a safe and friendly place for parents and children who were separated by Kurtz adoption agencies to talk with others who can relate to their experiences," said Bernadette. "Until recently, nearly all the members had their adoption experience with Easter House. I am excited that ehbabes.com has expanded to include new members whose experience was with other Kurtz agencies, including Birth Hope and Friends of Children. I look forward to seeing the group continue to grow and add new members."
Gina Oakes joined the EHbabes.com web community in spring of 2005. Within two months of joining, Gina had located and reunited with her son whom she surrendered to Easter House in 1979. For twenty-six years I thought of my son. Now I can actually email and talk with him. Now I know what he looks like. He is back in my life. I cannot thank my friends at ehbabes.com enough for helping me find my son.Ӕ
Deb Anderson surrendered her daughter born in 1985 to Birth Hope in Arizona. Deb joined the ehbabes.com community after finding it through an internet search engine. I trusted Birth Hope Agency and from what I have learned since 1985, I feel very disturbed. The group has already given me the confidence and support I need to search for my daughter.Ӕ
Claiming no association with the Kurtz agencies, the site targets individuals interested in networking with others separated by adoption through a Kurtz agency and ultimately those who are interested in reuniting. The site provides a registry; adoption related articles as well as a private email list for members to share potentially critical search information.
About ehbabes.com
EHbabes.com was created by a mother that surrendered her child to adoption via Easter House. This site is not endorsed by or associated with any Kurtz adoption agency. EHbabes.com is intended to be a search, reunion and support site for individuals who were separated by adoption through Easter House, Birth Hope, Friends of Children and American Friends of Children.
###
I placed a baby with American friends of children in 1992. I was wondering if there’s anybody else in this forum that has placed a child with this agency. I’d like to compare notes and also I would like to know why they’re still able to run as American friends of adoption as their license was revoked many years ago?? Anyone who would like to discuss this with me or has any other information please contact me. My email address is meowwendy@icloud.com
Advertisements
Adoption Search and Support Website Expands Audience - Reunions Increase
Website originally geared toward Illinois born adoptees expands to include individuals born in Arizona, Georgia and other States
(PRWEB) October 2, 2005 -- Late in 2004, a woman in Connecticut launched an adoption search, support and reunion website.
At the time of launch, the site focused on providing support and search assistance to individuals born in Illinois and adopted through an agency known as Easter House (Illinois). As of September, 2005 the site focus has expanded to support individuals who were separated by adoption through related Kurtz agencies -- specifically Birth Hope (Arizona), Friends of Children (Georgia), and American Friends of Children (Washington, DC).
Dr. Bernadette Wright, a mother who surrendered her child to American Friends of Children in 1990 and owner of babybrokerwatch.com -- a website that provides information about the Seymour Kurtz's network of adoption agencies -- has been a member of the ehbabes.com online search and support group since December 2004. "The ehbabes.com online group is a safe and friendly place for parents and children who were separated by Kurtz adoption agencies to talk with others who can relate to their experiences," said Bernadette. "Until recently, nearly all the members had their adoption experience with Easter House. I am excited that ehbabes.com has expanded to include new members whose experience was with other Kurtz agencies, including Birth Hope and Friends of Children. I look forward to seeing the group continue to grow and add new members."
Gina Oakes joined the EHbabes.com web community in spring of 2005. Within two months of joining, Gina had located and reunited with her son whom she surrendered to Easter House in 1979. For twenty-six years I thought of my son. Now I can actually email and talk with him. Now I know what he looks like. He is back in my life. I cannot thank my friends at ehbabes.com enough for helping me find my son.Ӕ
Deb Anderson surrendered her daughter born in 1985 to Birth Hope in Arizona. Deb joined the ehbabes.com community after finding it through an internet search engine. I trusted Birth Hope Agency and from what I have learned since 1985, I feel very disturbed. The group has already given me the confidence and support I need to search for my daughter.Ӕ
Claiming no association with the Kurtz agencies, the site targets individuals interested in networking with others separated by adoption through a Kurtz agency and ultimately those who are interested in reuniting. The site provides a registry; adoption related articles as well as a private email list for members to share potentially critical search information.
About ehbabes.com
EHbabes.com was created by a mother that surrendered her child to adoption via Easter House. This site is not endorsed by or associated with any Kurtz adoption agency. EHbabes.com is intended to be a search, reunion and support site for individuals who were separated by adoption through Easter House, Birth Hope, Friends of Children and American Friends of Children.
###