Advertisements
Advertisements
If you are an adoptee, birthparent, or sibling and are searching with regards to adoptions handled by PRIVATE ADOPTION ATTORNEYS in TARRANT COUNTY TEXAS between the years of 1967 to 1970, please post your information here. Please post as much information as you have (or think you have) ~ even if you are not certain your information is correct. It's worth a shot!!
ADOPTEE SEARCHING
DOB 1/9/68 Arlington Memorial Hospital, Arlington, Texas, 5:06 PM according to amended BC. BirthMother thought to have been 15 or 16, BF 16 or 17. Both were said to have been "good" students at Arlington High School from good families within the Arlington Community. (??) The attorney was either ALBERT ROSS or PHILIP MCGAHEY (deceased) of the DEVORE, BAGBY, ASHWORTH, ROSS & BURNETT Law Firm. Aparents brought me home from the hospital.
I just want you to know I am grateful for the life you allowed me to have and I have a beautiful 19 year old daughter who is just as curious as I am.
My husband was born 11/10/1967 in Fort Worth, TX and was adopted through Volunteers of America. We are not even sure that is his real birthday as the earliest pictures he has seen were taken when he was about 3 months old. He was adopted by a couple from Amarillo, TX
Advertisements
You might try posting this in the 'search' forum, under 'texas adoptions'.
This is the 'Thanks for Life' forum, you might have more luck there.
dgwat
If you are an adoptee, birthparent, or sibling and are searching with regards to adoptions handled by PRIVATE ADOPTION ATTORNEYS in TARRANT COUNTY TEXAS between the years of 1967 to 1970, please post your information here. Please post as much information as you have (or think you have) ~ even if you are not certain your information is correct. It's worth a shot!!
ADOPTEE SEARCHING
DOB 1/9/68 Arlington Memorial Hospital, Arlington, Texas, 5:06 PM according to amended BC. BirthMother thought to have been 15 or 16, BF 16 or 17. Both were said to have been "good" students at Arlington High School from good families within the Arlington Community. (??) The attorney was either ALBERT ROSS or PHILIP MCGAHEY (deceased) of the DEVORE, BAGBY, ASHWORTH, ROSS & BURNETT Law Firm. Aparents brought me home from the hospital.
I just want you to know I am grateful for the life you allowed me to have and I have a beautiful 19 year old daughter who is just as curious as I am.
Please contact me asap