Advertisements
Advertisements
We'd like the info too please. My husband has been our daughters Daddy for for 6 yrs now since she was 4. Her birth father hasnt been in her life since she was 3.
mardisu@yahoo.com
Advertisements
Could you send me the forms please? My husband and I are starting the process of him adopting my 7 year old son and this would be a huge help!
Can someone please send me information/form for stepchild adoption in Texas, too? We are unable to afford a lawyer and have been trying to research the process. My husband has been my son's dad since he was 3 and my daughter since she was 6 months old. thank you - my email address is n.rozario@icloud.com or tymfrey@gmail.com
Last update on February 25, 6:56 am by Sachin Gupta.
Hi my husband and I need some help, my husband wants to adopt my son who is 9 yrs old we are married and my husband is the only father my son knows. His biological father has never been in there for him, we don't have the finances for a lawyer as we are buying a home can anyone Please give me some advice. My email address is cinderellaresendiz89@yahoo.com
Last update on June 28, 10:45 pm by Maryann Resendiz.
Few questions. Will the biological absent parent consent to signing away parental rights? If this is the case then you can absolutely do a step parent adoption without a lawyer! If the absent parent does not consent then that is when you may need the aid of a lawyer. I found a good resource that may help with this question or any other questions you may have on step parent adoption. http://www.rapidadoption.com/support.html
Advertisements
Hey there! Of course you can adopt your step kids without the aid of a lawyer if the bio parent is willing to sign over rights. If not, it's still possible but could be harder to accomplish. I found some good information online that may help answer some questions about step parent adoptions and the use of lawyers. I hope you find it helpful! http://www.rapidadoption.com/support.html
Can anyone send me the forms. I am going to be stationed in Texas in April I am currently in New York. I'm Active duty army and my husband has full custody of his daughter. She has been with us since she was 1 1/2. Her mother was arrested on drug charges and failure to appear in court for custody and divorce proceedings. She has been now where to be found since my husband has gotten full custody. We were talking and started talking about me adopting our daughter because god forbid something happens to him and she will go back to her mother where ever she may be. We have three boys two I brought into the marriage and one we have together. The children are amazing together and I for one would not want to separate them nor do I want my daughter to go back to a place where she will be malnourished or mistreated. So please if anyone has any paperwork that I can get started on before I get to Texas could you email me what I need. It would be greatly appreciated! licon_s84@outlook.com Thank you all for your time and patients.
Hi can I have information too..
My husband want to adopt my son and he is 12yrs now I'm a biological mother and his biological father never be found.
Me and my husband decided to adopt my son
We got stationed here in texas.
My email is jessnabb@yahoo.com
Thank you
I think you need to hire a lawyer. It is always better to hire a lawyer in such cases so that you do not face any trouble in the future. I have heard a lot about Bechara Tarabay I think Bechara Tarabay can sort the issues in an efficient manner. You can also try contacting a lawyer.
Advertisements