Advertisements
Advertisements
Searching for birth parents.
Female, DOB 03-23-1971 (or thereabouts)
Born in Atlantic City, NJ (or vicinity)
Placed with Children's Home Society of NJ
Thanks in advance for any info. :)
I am looking for my birth sister who was born in NJ and would be about your age (I don't have an exact date of Birth). Birth parents said they "gave the baby to Catholic Charities" (but may not be entirely accurate) Birth parents names: Carol M. Lodge; Ernest Novak
baby's name at birth: Victoria Renee ("Vicky")
Advertisements
hey we must have been crib buddies :) i was born in atlantic city on april 15th 1971 and ended up in childrens home society (trenton)..the adoption agency gave us all names, so we werent letters or numbers they gave me the name APRIL :paci: cause i was born in april..
Parents names me KATHRYN ELIZABETH CONKLIN :woohoo: , not to thrilled with htat name iether,, then i found some paper work which has been since lost, and i was "baby girl L"
But ya know, for us, it doesnt seem like it would be too difficult to find out who our birth parents were if we had access to moms that gave birth on our birthdays in atlantic city hospital.. think there was only one back then.. but noooooo nothing is easy!.. any luck with your search? mine... NOTHING! and it makes me sick that people are making money off OUR SITUATIONS.. wanting money for info about US!.. that's horrible!
Good Luck in your search... how old were you when you were adopted?? i was 3 1/2 weeks old.
Hello,
friends.I am here to suggest you a very good website to help you for finding jobs. These web site is very help full for freshers. You can find full information about Job and its location and address. These web sites give you all details about jobs. There are many jobs in all fields with full information and details. for more details please click here...................[url=http://www.fresherjobs.tk]
Fresher Job[/url]