Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello, my name is Felix, I am 15 years old, I am in foster care and I am transgender, ftm, still going through the process. I am a very creative teen, I was born June, Friday the 13, 2003. I love cats, I love traveling and I am hoping to be adopted. I came across your profile and you sound like the perfect family for me. I'm from Missouri. I didn't know how else to contact you. And if you're interested, I can talk to my case worker. I am a very great kid, I have a history of depression and suicide, but thankfully I have overcome those times. I work with small kids during the summer at the Boys & Girls club. The kids love me there because of how interactive and playful I am. Although, I have doubts of being adopted, considering the replies above. I guess us teens aren't liked very well. But I want a chance. Us teens deserve a chance and to be adopted like every other younger child.
Felix,
It shows great character and courage to be true to who you are! You sound like a great kid so please don’t get discouraged by these comments. Keep putting yourself out there, and I just know one day you will find the perfect family!
Advertisements
[quote=257235]
hi
i am a teen i am 15 year old i can do a lot of thing like the homework and washing car also i can speak 3 language i really need some to adopt me and thanks