Advertisements
Advertisements
I am a male, born 12-01-70. I am looking for any birthmoms that may have been in tulsa, ok at a Salvation Army Hospital around that time. Maybe u may know something that could lead me to my mom. Thanks
Advertisements
do you know your birthname? was the first name christopher? my fiancee's bmom gave birth to a son named christopher in tulsa around that time. her name was agnes stotler dob 5-22-53. my fiancee, born david gene stotler, now john shelton, was also adopted out but it was an open adoption. he knows he has an older brother, older sister that he has found, and a younger brother. let me know if this is useful. thanks! rebecca watkins
chris70
I am a male, born 12-01-70. I am looking for any birthmoms that may have been in tulsa, ok at a Salvation Army Hospital around that time. Maybe u may know something that could lead me to my mom. Thanks
Do you know if your birth last name is Stotler? The year seem off, but my adopted son's bmom was Agnes Marie Stotler, and she had a son named Christian, and another names Jesse James, and a daughter Rose, whom we have located..
She was very young and still in high school when she gave birth to him. She kept him for 2 weeks maybe longer, not sure and then she had to give him up. What little we do know is that she was in drama at school, she had active TB at the time. He was born at the salvation army home for unwed moms on 12-01-1970. We do not know whether he had the name christopher at the time of birth. I am Chris' wife, susan. He has given up the search, but I will continue in hopes of finding her :)
Advertisements
My name was Christopher. I was born July 11 1974. It appears my mom was Agnes Stotler
Do you know if your birth last name is Stotler? The year seem off, but my adopted son's bmom was Agnes Marie Stotler, and she had a son named Christian, and another names Jesse James, and a daughter Rose, whom we have located..
[/quote]
I too an adoptee that searched and contacted via FB which I now totally regret. I thought that by contacting it would end my longing for completeness, I know now it's something that only I can achieve,nothing to do with another person. Please be careful on your search,and try not to embrace the victim mentality that many adoptees have,
1 Liked
 likes this.