Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi, I am still searching for my half sister. She was born in 1968 or 69 ( not really sure) and adopted through Children's Home Society in Plainfield NJ. I have both Birth parent's information..
If you are her or know her PLEASE contact me..
Thank You... :grouphug:
Happy Holidays
Advertisements
Hi!
I was just reading your post and thought I would respond. I am an adoptee born in June of 1969. As far as I know, I have 4-5 other siblings. The family's last name may be Crawford and my birth name was Eva Marie. Does any of this sound familiar to you?
Please let me know......
Carla :)
do you believe i just now TODAY got an email that said I had a message from here?? geeze..
Thanks for contacting me through my, Myspace... I may have never of known you replied.. I had lost my favorites due to a computer meltdown..
Im still sad we are not related
not sure if i'm the one. that would be crazy as i JUST got on this sight and never tried really looking before.
i was born 6/22/1969 in muhlenburg hospital, plainfield, nj. as rumor has it, my name at birth was Kristen.
let me know if this rings any bells...
Advertisements
Hi All
I have been away from this site for awhile because I keep running into dead ends...but, I would still LOVE to find my half sister
My Mother told me, my brother was 2 and I wasn't born yet. My parents were separated at the time and supposedly my Dad is the father (named on Birth Certificate) of a baby girl.. The birth Mom was forced to give the baby girl up for adoption by her parents because my parents were still married.
My brother was born in 68 and I was born in 73 the baby girl would of been born somewhere in 69 - 70 - 71 but we don't know a month
My Dad was never told he had a daughter, nor did he sign any papers to give up his right, but he was told thru others there was a baby. His name is on the original birth certificate although it is spelled incorrectly
Please.. I would LOVE to meet you or even just know you are OK and Well
Do you know the city of your half-sister's birth? I was born 2/8/1969 in Trenton, not sure of the adoption agency used by my birth parents (deceased). I was told my birth mother was 19 and a college student at the time of my birth.
Checking In... STILL SEARCHING... I did the Ancestry DNA test hoping to find something but Sadly.. Another dead end..
Hi All
I have been away from this site for awhile because I keep running into dead ends...but, I would still LOVE to find my half sister
My Mother told me, my brother was 2 and I wasn't born yet. My parents were separated at the time and supposedly my Dad is the father (named on Birth Certificate) of a baby girl.. The birth Mom was forced to give the baby girl up for adoption by her parents because my parents were still married.
My brother was born in 68 and I was born in 73 the baby girl would of been born somewhere in 69 - 70 - 71 but we don't know a month
My Dad was never told he had a daughter, nor did he sign any papers to give up his right, but he was told thru others there was a baby. His name is on the original birth certificate although it is spelled incorrectly
Please.. I would LOVE to meet you or even just know you are OK and Well
I was born in 1972 and placed for adoption in Plainfield NJ
Advertisements
HI i know someone who was born in February 1968 she was adopted through Childrens Home Society of NJ she may be your half sister she is also seeking to find her birth mother and father.