Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Thread: Just Alone
i was in the same position last year. i brokeup with my deadbeat bf and then found out i was pregnant so i decided to tell him and let him know that i was going to give the baby up for adoption he didnt like the idea to much and told me either to get back with him and to raise the baby together or i was to get an abortion so much for being nice to him well i told him that wasnt going to happen so he told me he was going to take me to court and he would rather me have to take care of the baby all the time and him be able to get to see the baby every other weekend then let me do what i want. it wasa big stress factor on me and i ended up miss carrying. what are guys problems now i am with a guy who has a 7 year old daughter and he is a great dad and is always there for her. she now lives with us too... i am so sorry for what your going through. i am also a child who was adopted and i am glad my mother who was too young at the time to raise me did what she did to make sure i lived and had a great life. i love her for that.