Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Thread: Just Alone
Hello,
I was in the same situation when I was 20. I was drunk when I met the father and his only thought was getting me to his house so he could have sex w/me. I ended up pregnant and alone. I was living with some people: my cousin and her husband who pastored this church and when they found out started hating me, forcing me to hurry up and decide what I wanted to do. My advice is let NO ONE make this decision for you. Foreget the man. He is being selfish and he just doesn't want anymore children he has to support. And believe it or not having another abortion could make you sterile then you wouldn't be able to have a baby when you really are planning for one.
Wait it out then when YOU are ready make your decision to keep or you could place the child in foster care until you are prepared and have a place for baby and you to live. Please don't be rushed into this decision and give yourself time to get an idea what you want to do. Adoption is painful too, but not like abortion. Take one day at a time and maybe read God's word every day so you won't be alone.
R.