Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By tracy
If anyone needs some help in their search in tennessee let me know via email, t4lines@bellsouth.net
I am willing to help (free of charge) I have been on my search for 12 years and have learned alot. I also have some family members that are willing to help too
Advertisements
I'm looking for my sisters son that she gave up for adoption.Her name was Linda Sue Pendleton,the baby was born Middlesboro,Ky. between 1977 and 1979,the baby was premature and was lifestared to Knoxville,Tn.The baby weighed less than 2 lbs. at birth so it stayed in the hospital for quiet sometime before the adoptive parents could take it.I've known of this for quiey sometime now but my sister never spoke to me about it,but I would greatly appreciate any help anyone can give me as my sister was accidentally shot and killed on Oct.6 2004.I'm really having a hard time of letting go.Please if anyone can help me,or just point me in the right direction.my email address is cobralady_227@hotmail.com
[url]http://www.state.tn.us/youth/adoption/accessto.htm[/url]
They will want everything in writing and it is a slow process but you can get all the info you want, I just recently got all my records and am waiting on the search to begin for contact with my birth mother.
I would apperciate any help you could give me on my niece I do know she was borned in Cookeville,Tennessee on January 10,1981 I do know the mothers name fathers name just not sure where she was adopted i seem to think she is in Nashville but not really sure please if ya think you can help e-mail me @ belinda64@frontiernet.net thanks in advance Belinda
Advertisements
all you need to do is contact the state and they can provide you with most of the info if the adoption was handled throught the state. start with the website and then just call or write them the process is time consuming but rewarding.
[url]http://www.state.tn.us/youth/adoption/accessto.htm[/url]
Hello..I've tried to e-mail you..but it just gets returned.I am searching for my sister. She was born in March 1967 in Asheville,NC but was taken back to Johnson City,TN where my mom lived and she was placed for adoption through TN DCS. If you have time please pm me..
I desperatelt want to find my sister. Angela
Hi there, i understand your urgency, I would contact the department of Social Services in Tennessee and the state adoption agency as well, I am still searching for my siblings in Memphis good luck 2 u!
Advertisements
Please help me find my son he was born august 29,1985,in Nasheville,Tn at Baptist Hospital.He was adopted through Lutheran Social Service Agency.
I would love help and would be indebted forever to you. I've contacted the lawyer who handled the adoption and everything and he has no records of it, they have all been destroyed...I've written and called the doctor who set up the adoption but no return letter or call. My birth mother's name is Catherin Suzane Reed she was 20 when I was born (that could be an old last name as she could be married by now.) I'm 24 born March 8, 1981 in Hamilton County Hospital in TN.
I have been trying to find her for forever. Any help would be great. Thank you. Feel free to email me at any time at pennylane07@bellsouth.net. Thank you in advance.
Hope you are really able to help. My daughter was born in the Baptist Hospital in Nashville in November 1966 by c-section. I named her Jodienne Alice Foster and her father was from Boston, MA (the son of a police officer in Fields Corner, MA). I was a resident of the Florence Crittendon Home also in Nashville. Some years ago I started the procedure to get the records opened but they solicitated me for money and I figured it was probably not legitimate. Your post is really an old one, are you still helping people?
Not sure if you can help me but I am in search of my half sister born in Knoxville, TN in August of 1971. The date I was given was 8/9/71 and the name was Janie Elizabeth. My mom stayed at the Florence Crittendon Home on Loomis Road. Her daughter would have been born at University Hospital. Fathers name may or may not have been listed on the birth certificate. My mother died in 1988 and the family has no hardcopy records at this time.
Advertisements
I am not sure if Paula Hemshrot still reads on this forum or is notified of posts, but I believe with a good amount of certainty that I may be your biological daughter. This original post was in 2002 and it is now May, 2011. I will check back on this forum for a response.
Archive
Originally Posted By Paula Hemshrot
I,m looking for my daugther born 10-19-80 in Memphis Tenneesseat St. Jude. She's biracial. Please can you help? thank you
September 1, 1977
Baby girl
St. Peter֒s Orphanage in Memphis, Tennessee
Adoptive parents Jeanne Marie Falcone & Robert Samuel Falcone Sr.
Hello, my name is Robert Falcone Jr., I am the brother of Melissa Falcone (Froman), who is now 34 years old. My sister was born on September 1, 1977 at the Catholic orphanage in Memphis, Tennessee ֖ St. Peters Orphanage. She was a healthy baby, big blue eyes with just a little bit of hair! She now resides in Oregon. About 7 years ago, I was able to locate my biological family online and my life has been amazing and remarkable since! I visit them often and have a wonderful relationship with them! I want my sister to have the same experience that I have had, truly a blessing! If you or anyone that you know gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on September 1, 1977 at St. PeterҒs and gave the most incredible gift to my parents and family that dayplease contact me. We have been looking for you. We love you!
Sincerely,
Robert Falcone falcone1@gmail.com