Advertisements
Advertisements
We are hoping to adopt a young special needs child from Ukraine. If anyone has info on this agency, or their experience with a young Ukrainian adoption, can you please PM me?
Advertisements
Hi,
Not sure if any advice is still topical for you, but in case if it is, I will be glad to share our adoption experience in Ukraine. We adopted twice from Ukraine.
You can read my posts on my experience here:
[url]http://forums.adoption.com/international-adoption-support/404512-anyone-contemplating-international-adoption.html[/url]
If you have any questions, you are welcome to ask them.
Hi, my dh and I have recently adopted a girl from Ukraine. The process took around 18 months and was a combination of ups and downs, laughter and tears. Hopefully, now our family is complete. Finally, we became parents! We are more than satisfied with services provided by our adoption facilitator.
If anyone is interested, I may provide you with contact information, my reviews and my personal tips on adoption from Ukraine in 2016.
Feel free to pm me.
Franka, I'm happy to meet a person who has recently adopted from Ukraine. Your experience would be priceless for me. My oh and I are also pursuing adoption of ukrainian orphan. How long did it take? What agency were you using? What was the total fee for adoption and legal procedures?
please write back when you have time.
thank you
1 Liked
 likes this.
Total Cost is $60,000 plus depending on how you Travel to Ukraine.
Personally, also each Agency and each Adoption is unique!! I would not recommend comparing Adoptions with other Families??
Advertisements
Tantzevat ;
Did you end up utilizing ' Grace Adoptions ' as your Agency??
Could you Message me if you did please??