Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Birth certificates lie..please read
I am searching for my brother, here are the facts: you were born at Broward General Hospital in Fort Lauderdale, FL; our mother put you up for adoption because she already had four children from the jerk that eventually left us; we have brown hair and blue eyes; our mother has "some" Irish and Indian; you were born in either 1966 or 1967; our mother was drugged when she signed the adoption papers and when she went back to get you next day she was told that you were ill and needed some type of surgery....also that it was too late. If this sounds like you at all(or someone you may know), please forget what your birth certificate says and give this a shot. I'll be praying for your message!
1 Liked
 likes this.
Originally Posted By male adoptee born 1967
My husband is a adoptee born 9-14-67, so his birth cirtificate says. I would to like to know more about you mother. I know this would be far fetched but he also is Irish-Indian with brown hair and blue eyes. I would like to know where your mother was born, how old she was and if she has any siblings. My husband has just now become interested in finding out more about his bioligical family. Please reply to the wife at lynneelou@msn.com.
The wife
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Originally Posted By To "The Wife"
Hi, I sent you an email with all the information. I hope to hear from you soon.In case you didn't receive it, you can contact me at ringo1225@mediaone.net
Thanks, Sue
Originally Posted By Mary
I was also born at broward gen. and adopted. I was adopted in 1967 in January. When my parents came to the Pittsburgh Pa. airport, there were two of us being adopted a boy and a girl (me). I believe that the boy was adopted by a couple from either Steubenville Oh or Toronto OH. We ran into them years later at the local mall and my mother reminded me of the story. I don't know if this is who you are looking for, but it could be a start. Check out the Jefferson county courthouse records in Steubenville OH or Catholic charities in Steubenville Oh. If i can be of further help to you email me at gmshorac@prodigy.net
Originally Posted By kimberly
I know someone born whom I am trying to help find his birth family. He was born april 14 1966 at broward general hosp. what is your mother's name? there was a name on the records he has...please e-mail me at Exist2be@adoption.com
Advertisements
Hi, it's worth a shot? I was "supposably" born 7/1/66.........
Nashua Momorial Hospital, Nashua, New Hampshire.
Adopted thu Catholic Charities. I have sandy blonde(almost brown) hair, blue eyes................
You can reply to cjvign67@yahoo.com....
Hi, if you are the same person who posted that you were looking for birthbrother 1962-1965 posted by Sue I have already responded to that post -but I am very curious to know your search info and share mine. Do you have an e-mail address so I could reach you? Did your mother tell you what season (winter, fall, spring, summer) the baby was born in or month and day? Do you know the doctor's name? What was your mother's last name at the time of adoption and where did she live? Please respond soon. Thank you. havefaith23@hotmail.com
God bless.
As i said, my birthcertificate states I was born 7-1-66 at Nashua Momorial Hospital, Nashua, N.H. ......? They have been known to alter.... My e-mail is cvanddv@adelphia.net, I'm 5'10"? , 170 lbs, sandy blonde hair, blue eyes, fair coplexion. I was born w/ a heart murmer, and now suffer from artibrial fibulation, ADD?....
That's about it , besides struggling w/ anger management...
David
Advertisements
I was born 1/15/1967 and adoption was handled by catholic charities. BC says I was born in Denver. I am 5'5", brown hair, blue eyes with red beard. Do you have any pictures to compare?
Hello, its a long shot seeing as how this was written in 2001 but my father was said to be born nov 16 1966. His birth certificate records show 1967.
Non identifying info given was that birthmother had some Irish in her and Stockbridge Indian. It also said she was hospitalized at some point during pregnancy for depression. Either the birthfather or his father died of Alcoholism.
Twins were also said to have been born to some grandparent on either the maternal or paternal side and died at birth?
My father has brown hair and blue eyes. My twin sister and I do as well!
I am searching for my brother, here are the facts: you were born at Broward General Hospital in Fort Lauderdale, FL; our mother put you up for adoption because she already had four children from the jerk that eventually left us; we have brown hair and blue eyes; our mother has "some" Irish and Indian; you were born in either 1966 or 1967; our mother was drugged when she signed the adoption papers and when she went back to get you next day she was told that you were ill and needed some type of surgery....also that it was too late. If this sounds like you at all(or someone you may know), please forget what your birth certificate says and give this a shot. I'll be praying for your message!
[/quote]
1 Liked
 likes this.