Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm looking for my birth mother and family. My mother was 19 when I was born, and my father was 23. They were not married at the time of my birth. My birth mothers nationality is German and English. Birth father is African American. I was adopted from the Florence Crittenton Home in Sioux City Iowa. My birth name was Francie Lynn Birdsong. If anyone has any information or mother if you are out here, please get in touch with me. Spicy1nFl@aol.com
I was also adopted from the SC Crittendon home, in
March 1967. That means your mom and my mom were there at the same time. I have forwarded your message to my birthmother (we were reunited 15 years ago) to see if she recalls anything. I will pray for you.
Advertisements
Thank you for forwarding my information onto your birthmother. I hope something will come out of this.
How did you get in touch with your birthmother? Did you know her first and last name when you started searching for her? I'm curious to find out because I've been searching for mine for a while now.
My mom was born in 1966 and was adopted 3 weeks after March 19th. Do you guys know anything?? Her birth name was Karena.