Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Patti
Looking for daughter born between 5 and 7:00 a.m. at this Salvation Army maternity home. Birth name was Pamela Jean, born to Patricia (age 16) and Dennis (age 17). Please email me at surehit1030@aol.com
Any of you girls who were there the same time, let me know how you are doing. If anyone can give me some information on how to go about searching, I'd appreciate it. I am just getting started.
Advertisements
I was there then. My son was born 9/20/67.
He found me somehow 2 years ago. If you want to know how, I will ask him who they contacted. Joy
My husband is looking for his birth parents. He was born at this hospital on May 18,1966. He was born Darrell Worrell (sp?). Any information anyone has would be greatly appreciated.
Hi
I was born at Booth Memorial Hospital in St. Louis, Mo on March 10, 1968.. Female.. I would love find more information on my family including birth mother.. Does anyone know how to locate records from this hospital?? My e mail is mmallette1@aol.com.
Any information would be really helpful.
Michelle
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
My son was born at Booth Memorial-St. Louis April, 1967, died a few days later.
I am trying to find out where they would have buried the babies.
Hello my mother is looking for her son she was in the Chicago location
My husband is looking for his birth parents. He was born at this hospital on May 18,1966. He was born Darrell Worrell (sp?). Any information anyone has would be greatly appreciated.
Hi
I was born at Booth Memorial Hospital in St. Louis, Mo on March 10, 1968.. Female.. I would love find more information on my family including birth mother.. Does anyone know how to locate records from this hospital?? My e mail is mmallette1@aol.com.
Any information would be really helpful.
Michelle
1 Liked
 likes this.