Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By valerie helser williams
Dear Meagan that is what i named you at birth. I have dreamed of you all your life. I pray that your life has been full.I have been searching for you and i am waiting for you when you are ready.You can check you files at Gladney i have left you letters.I dont wish to disrupt your life i just want you to know i love you with all my heart and pray you are well.Hope to see your beautiful face some day baby girl. Love valerie
Dear Valerie,
I have had so much going on in my life since I turned 18, that I just now decided it was time to start my search. I made the call to Gladney a few months ago and added my name to the registry. I chased down the mailman every single day in hopes of hearing something. One day, I received a letter from you. It was a letter that I had been waiting my whole life for. A letter that answered questions and put to rest my biggest fears. I received a letter from Gladney telling me your first name and what state you lived in. I wrote you a letter and never heard back. I got impatient and started searching on my own. I found your post here. Unfortunately I received an email from Gladney this morning letting me why I have not heard from you. You were very sick and I just found out that the letter was not written recently and that you passed away 9 years ago. I am so sorry I waited ! I'm so sorry you were sick and I wasn't there ! I'm so sorry, I will never be able to say thank you ! I'm so sorry I will never be able to tell you how much I love you for what you did for me. I wanted to meet you so badly !
If anyone reads this and knew Valerie Williams, please please email me at sweetness225@ymail.com. Thank you !
Advertisements