Advertisements
Advertisements
Im searching for my brothers adopted family. His birthdate is 2/19/1982. He was adopted at age 2 in Ashland, Ky. He had a sister that was named Jessica. His name before adoption was Curtis Wayne Coffey. Any information would be helpful. :)
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hello Andrea! I JUST found your post on 1-14-14. I am Beverly Coffey, Curtis birth mother. Both myself and his sister Jessica live in Arkansas. There is nothing I would love more than to talk to C.W. and to know that he is ALIVE and doing well. PLEASE give him my phone number - 479-420-7133. Call ANYTIME!!! Jessie and I are both so excited!! Thank you, Andrea, for loving and caring about Curtis enough to try to help him find his lost family. God bless you - you have answered my prayers!! Thank you! :wings:
Advertisements
How hard it must have been for all these years waiting and hoping to hear from your Brother's birth family! We cried too, Andrea. I would find Jessica sitting in her room, hugging her teddy bear, and crying for her brother for several years after I gave him up for adoption. And I would cry as well, HATING myself for what I had done to all three of us, and always wondering if he was okay or even alive.
I thought I was giving him a better chance at life than I could hope to offer. A real family, with a Mom AND Dad, to help him grow to be a man. He was VERY smart, and I hoped he'd get to go to college someday and have a good life.
Thank you to your Mom and Dad for all the love and time they gave you kids! God Bless them for picking up the pieces of the shattered lives that reckless and irresponsible parents like myself created! :love:
I think Curtis Wayne Coffey is my brother. My mom just told me that my dad had a son with Bev Coffey who was born about a month before me. I was born 3/24/1982. My middle name is Waynette, I assume that Curtis Wayne was was also named after my dad, Russell Wayne Coffindaffer.
1 Liked
 likes this.
I am his sister. My mom was Beverly Coffey. I would love to make contact with him.
Im searching for my brothers adopted family. His birthdate is 2/19/1982. He was adopted at age 2 in Ashland, Ky. He had a sister that was named Jessica. His name before adoption was Curtis Wayne Coffey. Any information would be helpful. :)
I am Beverly Coffeys daughter. I still have not found Curtis Wayne. Whoever adopted him changed his name i assume. We did not share the same father. I'm unsure who my brothers father was. Our mother passed away. She always thought of C.W. and prayed one day she would find him. We lived in Ashland Kentucky during the time he was adopted. I remember him chasing me. He had pretty blue eyes as a baby. Id love to get in contact with him.
I think Curtis Wayne Coffey is my brother. My mom just told me that my dad had a son with Bev Coffey who was born about a month before me. I was born 3/24/1982. My middle name is Waynette, I assume that Curtis Wayne was was also named after my dad, Russell Wayne Coffindaffer.
Advertisements