Advertisements
Advertisements
Are any of those people your parents? sometimes it seems like my moms real mom didnt even exist.. geez. theres little or no information about her, it seems like everywhere we go we find nothing. we know that charles keefe had 3 kids with my mom. charles, tim, and kelly.
we know that before my mom was born in 1952, a baby boy was born, in 1951. then in 1953 another baby boy was born, all taken away. they lived in passaic new jersey, boonton new jersey, orange county.. anywhere around there. cheever witty and jean ethridge were betty sue wittys ( the one were looking for) mom. um.. theres not much else, art marrone was SAID to be my moms real dad, who we found in flordia. he died. but.. wheres my moms mom? Timmy keefe was once found. and thats it... thats all.
We also know, that my moms mom ( betty sue witty) had 6-8 other children... one was named valerie, and was adopted by albert einsteins relatives, she was 4 when he died.
so this is where we are. if any of this sounds familiar, please notify me. its possible that if you are a relative, u may have been born in massachusetts, florida, anywhere.. who knows where betty sue went.
If you recognize ANY of these names, please leave a message.
Cheever Witty
Jean Ethridge
Betty sue witty born 2/2/32
Art Marrone
Charles Keefe
Kelly Keefe
Timmy Keefe
Charles Keefe jr.
If you were born around 1950-1960 , probably in the New Jersey area, and you recognize anything here, please notify me, thanks alot :)
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hi again!
There is a Betty who has the same DOB but her full name is spelled:
Betty Jean ESTRIDGE
Could this be her? I see she has lived in the following cities: ZEPHYR HILLS, FL and CRYSTAL SPRINGS, FL as well as POMPANO BEACH, FL
You may want to try zabasearch and see if you can find some phone numbers.
Blessings, Tina
Advertisements
HI! Any luck? I was thinking about you and then heard the last name Witty again today.
Have you seen a picture of 30 yo Chris Witty? (The Olympic speed skater who will carry the flag for the opening ceremonies for US in the WInter Olympics Friday.) She is a native of Waukesha, Wis. Just thought maybe she could be a distant cousin possibly. She is all over the news today.
I found my fathers bfamily through little clues, obituaries as well as using pictures to verify I had the right family so you never know. I do not pass by any opportunity to check on a lead no matter how small it could be.
Tina
heyy, hrrm maybe that chris person could be related.. i derno, but uh hmm i dont think that betty jean person was my moms mom cus i think we have a copy of a birth record of my moms mom.. or something that talks about her, well we have like a family history of her and her parents actually, but even with all the info we have we have like no leads..
shortcake
just wanted to let you know I checked ancestory today....there are SO MANY MANY Witty's born in the Passaic, Montville, Boonton area. I started going through the census but so far nothing. I will keep looking for you. What a big family name in this area! Can you post more details of what is in the information you have on her? Anything could help. sometimes when you have information and everything leads nowhere....a fresh set of eyes or a new "head" will see something that you can't.
mrosey
Advertisements
thanks so much, your a great big help! i really appreciate it, i will scan or type up the family history thing we have on our family, dont worry its not long its only like 2 pages hehe. so i'll do that tonight or tomarrow, thanks again! and yeah my mom called some wittys before but none of them said they knew anything about betty sue witty, perhaps they are lieing.. i derno.. but thanks again and God bless you :)
Hi. My name is Carol Wirth. I am helping my friend, James Vincent Grande, find his birth mother. He was able to obtain his original NJ birth certificate and he was born June 3, 1959 in Newark as James Vincent Keefe. His mother is Betty Sue Witty and father is Charles William Keefe. On the birth cert it was notated that there were two previous births. He wants to know who is family is and why he was put up for adoption. Hope to hear from you soon. I know you last posted I think more than 10 years ago, but it was just this year we were able to obtain the needed information.
Are any of those people your parents? sometimes it seems like my moms real mom didnt even exist.. geez. theres little or no information about her, it seems like everywhere we go we find nothing. we know that charles keefe had 3 kids with my mom. charles, tim, and kelly.
we know that before my mom was born in 1952, a baby boy was born, in 1951. then in 1953 another baby boy was born, all taken away. they lived in passaic new jersey, boonton new jersey, orange county.. anywhere around there. cheever witty and jean ethridge were betty sue wittys ( the one were looking for) mom. um.. theres not much else, art marrone was SAID to be my moms real dad, who we found in flordia. he died. but.. wheres my moms mom? Timmy keefe was once found. and thats it... thats all.
We also know, that my moms mom ( betty sue witty) had 6-8 other children... one was named valerie, and was adopted by albert einsteins relatives, she was 4 when he died.
so this is where we are. if any of this sounds familiar, please notify me. its possible that if you are a relative, u may have been born in massachusetts, florida, anywhere.. who knows where betty sue went.
If you recognize ANY of these names, please leave a message.
Cheever Witty
Jean Ethridge
Betty sue witty born 2/2/32
Art Marrone
Charles Keefe
Kelly Keefe
Timmy Keefe
Charles Keefe jr.
If you were born around 1950-1960 , probably in the New Jersey area, and you recognize anything here, please notify me, thanks alot :)