Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Corrinne K. Brenner
I am looking for anyone that was adopted through Lake Bluff Children's Home in Chicago, Illinois. I'm wondering if the home worked closely with a particular maternity home or hospital. I am having a hard time learning which hospital I was born in. Birth cert. just says Cook County, no hospital listed. Any advise would be appreciated.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Originally Posted By sherilundgren@prodigy.net
Hi - I believe I was adopted thru Lake Bluff Childrens Home - I know they are now known as ChildServ out of Park Ridge - I was born and adopted in 11/1963- If you would like to contact me please email at: sherilundgren@prodigy.net
Originally Posted By shuggy37@hotmail.com
I was also adopted through Lake Bluff Childrens home in Oct. 1962. I also know it to be Child Serv. I am also actively looking for my birthmother. Male, 38 yrs. old.
Originally Posted By shuggy37@hotmail.com
Hi! Just read your message. I was also adopted thru Lake Bluff Childrens Home, 10/62. I have tried searching for my birthmother. No luck so far. I live in New Mexico. Male 38. Your first people to come across from Lake Bluff ChildrenҒs Home. Write if you would like to contact me.
Originally Posted By Tina
I was adopted thru Lake Bluff Children's home in 1955. I was born at cook county hosp. I wrote to hosp and got records of birth using my bio-mothers name. good luck.
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Paula Groen
Try Edgewater Hospital The adoption agency is no longer Lake Bluff it is now Parkridge Child Serve Adoption Agency. Good luck im looking for a half brother named Robert Eugene Moore well that was his name at birth
Originally Posted By Paula Groen
Im in search of my half brother he was adopted out of lake bluff and im having a terrible time door closed every time he was born in 1959 my e-mail is wyliene@yahoo.com if you would like to talk
Originally Posted By Peggy Inama
I have been searching for my son, born 11/21/65 at Little Co. of Mary Hosp, and Child Serve has not been
any help to me. They originally said they have had
some reunions, but, after 3 months they don't want to
answer my calls. Very disappointing.
I was placed in Lake Bluff in 1/62. I was born at Oak Park (IL) Hospital.
Hope this is usefull!
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Hi. My mother was adopted in 1951 out of Lake County, Illinois. Her birth name is Sternard and her adopted name is Brennan. Please email me at "wildhogchick@yahoo.com" if you have any information.
I was adopted out of Lake Bluff Children's Home in March of '62. I also lookig for what hospitals Lake Bluff may have worked with.
There is a hospital in Chicago, IL. by the name of Cook County Hospital. The reason I know, I gave birth to a son and I am looking for him. He was born on March 25, 1969 at 12:15pm. I only wish I could out find what agency took him. If anyone has any information, please feel free to leave a reply here or e-mail me at: sjprincess1@aol.com Thank you and GOOD LUCK!!
Ps. I wish more people would put their birhdate on the post subject so a person wouldn't have to go through every one that says "looking for birthmother".
To Tina,
I was wondering if you can help me. You said in the message that you were able to get your bios from that hospital. I have been trying for years to get my records to see if I could find what happened to my son. If you can give me that info, I would be most gratefull. You can either place it here or please e-mail me at: sjprincess1@aol.com Thank you!
Ps. To everyone else: When I read that message I got so excited, I made a mistake and started another thread. SORRY!! :(
Advertisements
A baby boy born 11-30-64 was adopted from Lake Bluff Children's Home. Legal name is Ron Hessler and birth name from birth parents is unknown at this time. I am searching for his info on his adoption. Any information would be helpful, I am his wife and he is aware of search. Thank you.
P.S. I was thrilled to find a website that had actual people adopted from this home listed!!!!!!:D
I too was placed in Lake Bluff Children's Home. Birth date 1-22-57
If Lake Bluff no longer exists how are we suppose to find our birth mothers or birth families? I looked into the Park Ridge agency and came up with nothing on the internet. I wrote to Lake Bluff 22 years ago and got some confusing information about my birth mother. Wanted to try to have it all cleared up for me. Just searching for some answers about myself. Want medical info, cultural info, so on.
Susan