Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born somewhere in Ramsey County on 8/3/62. I got the following info from Lutheran Social Services around 1980 (when it didn't cost anything for your history):
My mother's married name was Shirley Owens. Her father was a drycleaner (may have owned the business) in St. Paul while she was growing up. She had a son in about 1958 (kept as of my adoption), married a man with the last name of Owens and had a daughter around 1960 (kept her as of my adoption). I believe they moved to IA and then back to MN at some point.
She had a relationship with some man with "jet black hair and dark eyes" and I came of that. She and her other children had very blonde hair and blue eyes (not me--dark blonde/light brown with dark brown eyes). Last she heard he was in prison in St. Cloud. At the time of my adoption, she was still married to Mr. Owens.
My birth name is close to or similar to Jill. The judge died, so I was in foster care from August 1962-May 1963.
Please contact me at any time with any information or leads. I have a daughter with medical issues and it would be nice to have some history as well as some new friends, possibly!