Advertisements
Advertisements
My birthname was Adam Salvador Cross and myself and my brothers Christopher Eric and Alexander Ernest Cross are searching for our half-brothers and sister. Our birth mother - Dorothy Elaine Cross, now Dorothy Elaine Dube or Dottie - moved to the San Deigo, California area around 1979 and married Jerome Dube, who was in the Navy. She had three children with him... Stacey Lynn, Jesse Lee, and Jason. (We are already in touch with Jason.) Dorothy gave the five eldest children up for adoption in the early eighties in the San Deigo/El Cahon, California, area. So, we would like to find both Stacey Lynn and Jesse Lee! Please feel free to write to us at inhisgraces@cox.net any time. I will post more detailed information, soon.
Adam,
I sent you an email. Please let me know if you did not receive it.
Also, Have you sent away from non-identifying (NID) information about both of the siblings?
Blessings, Tina
Advertisements
Name: Stacey Lynn Dube
Birth Date: 19 Jun 1980
Mother's Maiden Name: Cross
Birth County: San Diego
Name: Jesse Lee Dube
Birth Date: 9 Dec 1981
This is the information that I do have on the sister and brother that I am looking for. (Thanks to the person who e-mailed this to me!)
Name: Stacey Lynn Dube
Birth Date: 19 Jun 1980
Name: Jesse Lee Dube
Birth Date: 9 Dec 1981
I did receive your e-mail. Thank you for your help. What exactly is non-identifying information and whom would I send to for that??? (I am new to this process and website and need all of the help that I can get.)
This is Adam, again. We can now be reached at theschaafs@gmail.com or [url=http://www.myspace.com/adamschaaf]MySpace.com - JUST LIKE JESSE JAMES... - 30 - Male - TEXAS - or my wife's site at [url=http://www.myspace.com/theshadowpoet]MySpace.com[/url]
Advertisements