Advertisements
Advertisements
From what i was told I was born March 15 1973 Tampa FL St Josephs hopital adopted through Catholic Charities. BM was in her teen BF was not listed.
I am searching for my BM or any birth family
Advertisements
Searching for my baby girl born at cape Canaveral hospital may 31 1989. Through lds services....I did a low risk adoption and had you in your mom's arms in 3 day. I breast fed you tell they could arange the transfer. I love you so much and always have, as does your dad. You have 5 siblings on my side and 3or4 on his, everyone keeps asking when you will be in our lives again. I pray this is it. I had a few letters back and forth at the being with your mom and dad and I have a few pictures of you in there arms. I put on the papers Kimberly Jordan Osterdock as your name but I know you may not know that.
Maria68--
I realize this post is from 2008, however if you're still searching, please reach out to me for information regarding Ted Place Ministries. Tana (at) bohemianbloom (dot) com.
My mother had a daughter in Florida around 1963-1966 who was adopted. I don't have much information as my mother and most of her family are deceased. I also had a brother but he is deceased. I can provide my mother's name if that would be helpful. I would really like to find my sister.
Do you have any more information?
My mother had a daughter in Florida around 1963-1966 who was adopted. I don't have much information as my mother and most of her family are deceased. I also had a brother but he is deceased. I can provide my mother's name if that would be helpful. I would really like to find my sister.
Advertisements