Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi i can look up info. for anyone born in Ca. at no charge at all.right now i'm helping my younger brother who is also adopted find his family.
hello,
I am a female, searching for any information about either birth parent. I was born in Sonora Community Hospital in Sonora, Ca. Tuolumne County, on January 16, 1973. Adopted last name is Handler... I have no other name to go by.
I am trying to receive my birth records... bless you for any help you can offer.
samantha
Advertisements
ISO birthparents. Born 10/20/1974 Woodland, Ca. So far I have the name Kandis (Aho, Bmom maiden name?) and Rivera(Bdad last name). Middle name may be Joann. Was adopted from Children's Home Society of Sacramento.
Thanks for any info!
Looking for my half brother. He was born on 1/25/1966 at the Booth home in Los Angeles. Mother was 18 at time of birth. I believe he was adopted the day after birth. Accoring to mom, he was a good size baby 8+ pounds.
Hello Jen30 I am trying to find my husbands birth parents. He was born in Oxnard, CA. If you are still active on the website and would be willing to help, please contact me. Thank you Melissa
If you are still helping I will do anything for some help. I was born in San fransico 2/16/1969 male. only boy without name on the day of the 16th. I will find the hospital name for you.
Advertisements
Hi Jen ~ I'm looking for my baby brother that was adopted out sometime between summer of 1961 and summer of 1962 supposedly in San Diego County, CA. Could have been a neighboring county - my mom was staying in Chula Vista at the time. Her legal last name was Lowry - maiden name was Clarine. Not sure how the adoption was arranged or through whom. Thanks for any help you can give.
08/03/1961 Perents Verda L Hamilton RJ Stiles given name Verda J Stiles. Karen Thompson adopted name. Los Angeles Ca. Hollywood Through Childrens services. Have severe medcial problems, heart failure and renal kidney failure. Need medical background if possible. Thank you Karenthompson10@gmail.com
Jesiika
Hi I'm searching for my siblings my mom passed and was trying to search for them there names are Ricardo Luna Crystal Luna And. Angel Luna or Valdez My mom Is Named Rosalyn Valdez Her birthday. Is 11-21-69 I don't know there birth dates sorry
Ricardo Luna*is there dad my mom was born 11-21-69
1623 Island AveWilmington, CA 90744
Well my mom was born in wilmington CA
Jesiika
Hi I'm searching for my siblings my mom passed and was trying to search for them there names are Ricardo Luna Crystal Luna And. Angel Luna or Valdez My mom Is Named Rosalyn Valdez Her birthday. Is 11-21-69 I don't know there birth dates sorry
My mom was born 11/21/69 there dad is named
Ricardo Luna*
**1623 Island AveWilmington, CA 90744 this the adress that comes up for him kn internet I'm not sure what thete birthdates are it was a touchy subject for my mom
Advertisements
Hi Jen are you still doing searches in California?
I am trying to find my half brother his birthdate is June 18, 1979. he was born in Santa clara county don't know the hospital (name has since changed) don't know the adoption agency.
His name is listed as baby boy Lopez
Our father is Scott Lopez
His mother is Francesca
That's all the info I have
Would do anything to get any help I can an adoptive name or adoption agency ANYTHING! I appreciate any help in advance
I have info on my sister born and put up for adoption in san diego ca but i have it road blocks in contacting who we believe to be her.. can you help?
Advertisements
Still looking for my adoptive brother's bio mother. He was born in Alameda County, California on December 23, 1969. We were told he was adopted via the social services there.
Also trying to find my paternal biological family. Believe my father's name was John Harry and we think we found him in the death index, but would like to find half siblings/relatives. He worked for Carter Rentals in 1967 (i think it was in Berkeley) and he lived in Oakland, CA down the street from his mother. We believe he already had a wife and maybe 5 children when i was conceived. Any help would be so appreciated.
Is it a lost cause? Thanks so much.
I am helping a friend look for her nephew. He was born in Long Beach California to Katie Brown. Adopted by David George Smith, Jr. and Sandra Kay Smith also in Long Beach. It was supposed to be an open adoption. Any help would be appreciated.