Advertisements
Advertisements
I gave a child up for adoptiion and have thought about her for all this time. She was born 4/13/1978 at Methodist hospital the doctor was Dr. Nash at 9:46 (?) in the morning. I never have any more chiildren but thankfully my sisters didn't mind me using theirs children to love and it helped to some degree. I don't want to push myself where i am not wanted but i would like to know that i did the right thing in giving you 2 parents who loved you and gave you a good home. There is medical info you need and a large family of aunts, uncles and cousins that would like to meet you. If any are out there my e-mail is renniekvichak@hotmail.com.
Hi Rennie, i found your post and i figured i would reply to it. I was born April 13, 1978 in Bexar county and taken to mexico, was there till august of 2000 then came to Houston. I Messaged you on facebook as well in case you want to see pictures or if you need any other info, you can always contact me there. My name on there is now Gaby Duvall. Hope to hear from you soon! :wings:
Advertisements