Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everybody,
I've just started a new site on baby shower, for those looking for baby shower resources and ideas, do come over and take a look -
[url]http://www.baby-shower-theme.net[/url]
Feedbacks(if any) will be greatly appreciated! Tks in advance!
I think The Graphic Design is it is fantastic.. However, I would hope if this becomes Public Knowledge that people can actually obtain some of the information you are advertising.. such as..
Free Party Favors..= No idea there
Free Baby Shower Game..= No Idea there. ( just saying since games are inexpensive that you shouldnt use the Online printable ones.
I myself just went to my Nieces baby Shower Yesterday,, I have posted a question in the Forums looking for any Baby shower ideas,, I was given a few suggestions,, and I created 2 showere games 1 of them came from another web-site that allowed me to print one of the games,, Anything I can find that is available to me for free is always a plus in my book.
So I can rate your web-site if you would like, and I would give it a 5 out of 10,, because It only provides half Information..
Just speaking my mind and giving you feed-back,,
Advertisements
Yusen, Great feedback!
Yes, as the site is new (about 1 month old) there's still alot of room for improvement. Will definately be adding more free stuff in the comming days as part of the site's ongoing evolution.
Tks for pointing that out! :)