Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi I'm new here and I was wondering if there's someone else here who's adopted from Chile?
If so have you tried looking for biological relatives in Chile?
Advertisements
Hi was adopted from Chile in 1987 and i have no information at all! All I know is on my birth certificate my last name is Yanez Yanez and I was born in Talca.
I went back 2 years ago and they said all my records were destroyed and now with the earthquake a year ago the hospital is gone too!
If anyone can help me also I would really appreciate it I would like my daughter to meet her other family
Lola,
I have a yahoo group called Chile Search. I help people to search for biological families in Chile and have 6 cases solved. Log in to the group so we can communicate privately.
Hope to hear from you.
Daniela
I cannot locate my birth father, who should be living in Chile. I do have a name, but that is all. Can anyone help me? I have an angel who has located my birth mother and siblings, but my birth father seems to be a lost cause. I am trying to assist the search by seeing if there is something I can do as well. If anyone has any suggestions please send them my way..*_*
Advertisements
I was adopted from Santiago Chile, DOB 12/1/81. I found BM and some family and learned I have a younger brother who was also adopted. Anyone with the surname Osorio from Santiago?
Hey everyone,
So I am new here as well and after a good few hours of pointless time spent not being able to find one spec. of info. on my biological siblings I figured why not try this out.
So any who I was born in Santiago Chile on Sept 8th 1991 , I was adopted to my amazing family when I was about 6 months :wings: all I know is that I was born "Elizabeth Nunez-Guerrero" (spelling is questionable) and apparently I had a big family. It was a closed adoption and not a clue if my siblings were even put up for adoption.
Soooooo if this sparks anyone interest fell free to contact me :banana:
Amanda
Hi my name is katherine peele I was adopted in chile when i was 3 days old. I was born on January 15,1991. i know my mothers name which was aurora del carmen arriagada. I really wanted to be able to find my birth mom or to see if i even had siblings if you could help that would be great. My email is katypeele91@gmail.com thank you.
Advertisements
you were born so close to me well like 8 months but still.
Hey everyone,
So I am new here as well and after a good few hours of pointless time spent not being able to find one spec. of info. on my biological siblings I figured why not try this out.
So any who I was born in Santiago Chile on Sept 8th 1991 , I was adopted to my amazing family when I was about 6 months :wings: all I know is that I was born "Elizabeth Nunez-Guerrero" (spelling is questionable) and apparently I had a big family. It was a closed adoption and not a clue if my siblings were even put up for adoption.
Amanda
Are you still willing to give the contact information for the person who helped you? I'm looking for my birth mother in Chile.
to K8 who is searching....My daughter was also searching in Chile and had information. We fell upon an angel who helped us locate family members. She lives in Chile and says she is willing to help others. I can give you the details if you are interested. Best of luck in your search. We are still searching for siblings who were adopted to the USA
I was adopted from Santiago Chile, DOB 12/1/81. I found BM and some family and learned I have a younger brother who was also adopted. Anyone with the surname Osorio from Santiago?
I am also looking for anyone with the surname Osorio who gave up a boy born in 1980 for adoption. If you have any contacts please let me know.
I sent you an email
Please check it out
Hey everyone,
Amanda
Advertisements
Hi
I sent you an email
I can help you find the organizations to ask!
Hi my name is katherine peele I was adopted in chile when i was 3 days old. I was born on January 15,1991. i know my mothers name which was aurora del carmen arriagada. I really wanted to be able to find my birth mom or to see if i even had siblings if you could help that would be great. My email is katypeele91@gmail.com thank you.