Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
I think it varies. Home study agencies and placement agencies can also have different requirements. If your placement agency is in one state and your home study is in another state, you may need to meet both standards. I'm in PA and also needed autobiographies for both DH and I and a few other things, as well. The best thing to do is to check with the agencies. Where in PA are you moving? I am in the Pocono region and am using an agency outside of Philadelphia which will do both the home study and placement. Although we are not very far along in the process, we are happy so far. All of my questions (and there have been a lot!) have been answered the same day. They do only work in a certain radius, though, so it would depend on where you are moving. They do also do home studies with out the placement side, if you just needed that. I'm also a PA realtor if you need an agent in the Pocono area or a referral for an agent antwhere else. :) If you want any more details, just PM me and I'll be happy to tell you more about our agency, etc..