Advertisements
Advertisements
[font=Georgia]I thought this would narrow our search alittle if all birthparents or sibilings would place there adds here.[/font]
[font=Georgia][/font]
[font=Georgia]Thanks Tina (ISO B-PARENTS for over 5 years)DOB 1972 TAMPA FL. (STILL SEARCHING)[/font]
Advertisements
Searching for Birthson..Born July 29, 1986. Born in Ogden, Utah. Birthname: Matthew.
:wings: My poem to my son:
This is my prayer, I pray,
That I will see you one day.
To show you all the love in my heart,
That has grown while we have been apart.
I don't want to take you away,
From a home you have always known,
I just want to meet you today,
To see how you have grown.
[FONT=Georgia]
Looking for my birth son, born January 16, 1985. Buckner Baptist Benevelences, San Antonio, Texas.[/FONT]
Advertisements
I think his name is Jimmy Johnson. He use to work at the Kingsport Printing Press In Tennessee. I believe he was born in 1935. He use to drive a white mustang. He dated a lady named Shirley Salyer.
Advertisements
THANKS THIS IS A GOOD IDEA,I AM LOOKING FOR DAUGHTER BORN 6/29/1977 GLENS FALLS NY,BIRTH NAME WAS PEGGY JEAN (BENNETT) MY NAME IS PENNY (BENNETT ) RICKETTS,ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME PLEASE CONTACT ME AT ( PEAPER31362@AOL.COM )
:grr:
I am a birthfather searching for my daughter born at Our Lady of Victory Infant Home (OLV) in Lackawanna, NY on 4/26/71. Although I was told she was adopted immediately, I have recently found out that she was in the infant home for 2 or 3 months before being adopted. I have updated her medical file at OLV and they have notified her adoptive parents but are not able to make contact with her (OLV tells me that their contract was with the parents not with the child). I have been searching for 2 years and can go no further. Hopefully, her adoptive parents have notified her that I have updated her medical info and she will decide to contact me.
Bill . . have you petitioned the courts in the county where your daughter was adopted?
Also, do you have the birth mother's name and address? You may want to contact her as well.
Also, there is a board for children adopted in New York only.
Why don't you try posting your information there. It's read by anyone who has been born or adopted in New York, or the families who are looking for them.
[url="http://www.eboards4all.com/343402/"]http://www.eboards4all.com/343402/[/url]
It's worth a try. Also, you may want to post at another free site that I find very helpful.
[url="http://www.findme.org"]www.findme.org[/url]
I just helped someone find her son on the Find Me site this past week. I was just doing a little net surfing, and found his post, after just reading her post here.
They've been united, and I'm so happy for them.
Good Luck to you.
Advertisements
I am searching for my birthson born 12/3/1976. He was born at Myers Hospital in Sodus NY. Adoption was through DSS/Wayne County, Lyons NY.
If any of this sounds familiar to you or is close to your information please contact me.
Thanks,
Debbie