Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for my son born April 22 1967 in Franklin County Chambersburg Pa. His name at birth was Anthony Gipe. If any of this sounds familiar please contact me.
Josephine
Birth parents, reunited for first time in over 40 years, seek to learn about and/or meet son born in Detroit on 2-20-64. Adoption birth certificate may show another date. If it's close, let's compare notes.
Advertisements
MY MOTHER PASSED AWAY 12 YEARS AGO, BUT I HAVE BEEN GIVEN A CLUE THAT I MAY HAVE HAD AN OLDER SISTER. I HAVE NO ONE TO ASK FOR DETAILS.
MY MOTHER'S NAME WAS DOROTHY ARLENE SCOTT
SHE WAS MARRIED TO JAMES O NOLAND AKA BUSTER.
THIS CHILD WOULD HAVE BEEN BORN BETWEEN 1948 AND 1955. POSSIBILITIES SOUTHWEST MISSOURI.
ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS PLEASE EMAIL TO
boydk30@hotmail.com
THANK YOU
Advertisements
Looking for daughter, born November 6, 1977 at St. John's Hospital (now Prairie @ St. John's) in Fargo, North Dakota. Found your brother born two years later! We both would love to hear from you.
I am searching for my birth daughter, born on
March 27, 1985 in Brattleboro, Vermont. She was born at Brattleboro Memorial Hospital. Her name at birth was, Baby Girl Behan. I was told that she might have been adopted by a family in Massachusetts. My private email is, mytobytaylor@yahoo.com
Jeannine
Thank you for the information on your post it was very thoughtful of you.I had no idea they existed.Thank you.
Advertisements