Advertisements
Advertisements
Birth Mother looking for birth daughter.
Kateena Renee Miller was her name at birth.
She was born October 3 1977 In Burns Oregon.
She was adopted in Multnomah County Oregon
not sure what date but she would have been 2 years old or older. She may have been a special needs baby
because of hearing problems or she was deaf.
Also looking for Birth son.
Birth name was Nicholas Dean Miller
Born April 14 1986 In Bend Oregon
He was adopted in Josephine County Oregon.
These adoptions was closed adoptions and the county adoption was obtained from the State of Oregon.
The birth mother is my Wife now and she is registered on the Oregon Adoption Registry.
Birth Mother is.
Elizabeth Platt
Maiden name was Elizabeth Miller at time of Kattena's Birth Name was Elizabeth Byroads when Nicholas was born.
If any one has any information on either or both Kateena or Nicholas please message me here or message me on Facebook @ [url]www.facebook.com/platt1965[/url]
Advertisements
Hope this link helps>>> [url=http://www.oregon.gov/DHS/children/adoption/Pages/adopt_registry/registry.aspx]Adoption Services Oregon Adoption Search and Registry Program[/url]
As of 1/1/2014 there is a new Oregon statute that allows many people involved in an adoption to receive a copy of documents from the Oregon court where the adoption finalized. The Oregon court website gives contact information for each of the Oregon county courts. You will need to contact the court where the adoption finalized to ask how to release the records. If you dont know the county, you can contact the registry.
My suggestion is to open a fb acct in your wifeҒs name as it would have appeared on the childrens birth certificates so that she is easily found if her children are able to obtain their obcs
See other links to register if you haven't yet
CDPlatt
Birth Mother looking for birth daughter.
Kateena Renee Miller was her name at birth.
She was born October 3 1977 In Burns Oregon.
She was adopted in Multnomah County Oregon
not sure what date but she would have been 2 years old or older. She may have been a special needs baby
because of hearing problems or she was deaf.
Also looking for Birth son.
Birth name was Nicholas Dean Miller
Born April 14 1986 In Bend Oregon
He was adopted in Josephine County Oregon.
These adoptions was closed adoptions and the county adoption was obtained from the State of Oregon.
The birth mother is my Wife now and she is registered on the Oregon Adoption Registry.
Birth Mother is.
Elizabeth Platt
Maiden name was Elizabeth Miller at time of Kattena's Birth Name was Elizabeth Byroads when Nicholas was born.
If any one has any information on either or both Kateena or Nicholas please message me here or message me on Facebook @ [url]www.facebook.com/platt1965[/url]
Thanks for the reply. My wife is on the Oregon registry now but neither one of her kids have registered but if they do they will be able to contact her.
I have also come across a FB page that has Kateena's name on it.
[url]www.facebook.com/kateena.r.miller[/url]
It almost looks like maybe some one gave her some information and she started a FB page in hopes to find something but then maybe gave up after while and has not logged back in to her account.
Like in her family list she shows Joseph Byroads as a brother but the first name is wrong and she did have a brother with that last name but not until after she was no longer with her Mother. The father name is wrong.
The Mother name is correct and the last name of the Uncle is correct but wrong first name. And the aunt's name is correct. So who ever started the page knows some of the facts but not all. She also has home town listed as Bend Oregon but her home town was Burns Oregon so it is close and only 130 miles apart. Just not sure what to make of the page. But I am sure she knows her birth name and some info but to bad she did not list any information about her self and what her name is now. If only she would log back in and see the messages left for her. I don't know if we are able to find out some how who started the page and how to contact them. We also have a search Angel helping with the search now so we have been sorting through some names.
Thanks for the reply. My wife is on the Oregon registry now but neither one of her kids have registered but if they do they will be able to contact her.
I have also come across a FB page that has Kateena's name on it.
[url]www.facebook.com/kateena.r.miller[/url]
It almost looks like maybe some one gave her some information and she started a FB page in hopes to find something but then maybe gave up after while and has not logged back in to her account.
Like in her family list she shows Joseph Byroads as a brother but the first name is wrong and she did have a brother with that last name but not until after she was no longer with her Mother. The father name is wrong.
The Mother name is correct and the last name of the Uncle is correct but wrong first name. And the aunt's name is correct. So who ever started the page knows some of the facts but not all. She also has home town listed as Bend Oregon but her home town was Burns Oregon so it is close and only 130 miles apart. Just not sure what to make of the page. But I am sure she knows her birth name and some info but to bad she did not list any information about her self and what her name is now. If only she would log back in and see the messages left for her. I don't know if we are able to find out some how who started the page and how to contact them. We also have a search Angel helping with the search now so we have been sorting through some names.
ISO birthfamily female dob 07/22/62 Jackson County Missouri, adopted by a couple in Kansas. Possibly from unwed mothers home.
Advertisements
Looking for my daughter, born "April Joy Holden" on 7/7/82 in Rapid City, SD. Adoption was handled privately by the then-pastor of our church, Rev. David C. Anderson. I think the adoption was in December, in Pierre, SD. I was told the adoptive family lived in California, but new information leads me to consider the possibility that they might have been in South Dakota all along.
I think i know who it is you are looking for! shes a friend of mine