Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
Looking for:
Baby Girl Tallent/Bryant
Born 6/14/68 at Washoe Medical Center in Reno, Nevada.
Birthmother: Elizabeth J. Tallent, 16 yrs old at time of birth.
Birthfather: Michael Bryant, 18 yrs old at time of birth.
I am assisting my aunt in locating her daughter. Please respond to blshngpartida@aol.com if you have any questions or information.
i am looking for my bfamily i dont have any names but i was born in columbia south carolina 6-14-1975. please help
Advertisements
:love: Birthmom in search of birthdaughter born 12/16/1986 in Bradenton, Florida at Manatte Memorial Hospital. Birth name Amber Renee. Happy Birthday my sweet girl from me and your family! :cake:
Hi! I haven't seen anything posted from canadians yet, but I'm looking for my first cousin who was adopted out at birth. Our grandmother is also wanting to look, but doesn't have much time to go on the computer. Amber was her birth name but it was probably changed. She was born on july(?) around the 8th or 9th in 1988. She was born in Grand Falls hospital, in Grand Falls Newfoundland. Her mother (my aunt) was very young and put in such a position that she had to give her baby up. Amber has one full blood sister, and we imagine she would look a lot alike her. If anyone knows anything or can help me find someone to help, this would be wonderful. and if amber is reading this, I've been looking for you for 5 years, hopefully it won't be much longer.
anyone with info please email me at hollydawnnoel@hotmail.com
thanks so much for your time
12/9/88 Boy, born in Lafayette, Indiana
Your first mom is ready and willing for any contact you desire. Happy Birthday, Beautiful Boy! :love:
Advertisements
:love: LOOKING FOR BIRTH DAUGHTER SEE IF SHE DOING WELL MEET HER. BORN SHERMAN HOSPITAL ELGIN ILLINOIS
ISO male - DOB 01/17/80 - Biddeford, ME
Born in Biddeford, Maine at Webber Hospital, January 17, 1980, adopted through St. Andre's Home, Biddeford. Birth name was Robert John Frazer. We were told that he had a brother two years older who was also adopted through St. Andre's, adoptive father had a fuel oil business, adoptive mother was a hairdresser and they "lived in southern Maine". Possibly the first name was changed to Christopher at adoption. Birthmother's family would like to hear from him - maternal biological grandfather will be 86 in March.
ISO male - DOB 01/17/1980 - Biddeford Maine
Born in Biddeford, Maine at Webber Hospital, January 17, 1980, adopted through St. Andre's Home, Biddeford. Birth name was Robert John Frazer. We were told that he had a brother two years older who was also adopted through St. Andre's, adoptive father had a fuel oil business, adoptive mother was a hairdresser and they "lived in southern Maine". Possibly the first name was changed to Christopher at adoption. Birthmother's family would like to hear from him - maternal biological grandfather will be 86 in March.
Advertisements
Mom looking for female born at Duncan Memorial in Fort Worth. Cradle name Carolyn. Mother used alias. She wants to let daughter know medical history.