Advertisements
Advertisements
Mother looking for daughter born New Years Eve 1980. Born at Good Shepherd Hospital. Mother lived with parents. Adoption was private. We have a list of the girls born on this day but don't know what to do next.
Advertisements
I'm looking for my son born in New Orleans, LA July 16, 1987. Sellars Baptist Home handled the adoption.
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Birthmother looking for son born Oct. 1987 in Jacksonville, Fla. at St. Vincents. Adoption was handled by Childrens' Home Society in Daytona Beach, Fla. Name at birth was Brandon Lee and I was also told you had an older brother who was also adopted through CHS.
I so hope and pray that one day I will be able to see you again and know you are healthy, happy and okay. I would love to have the opportunity to tell your parents 'Thank You' and to tell you myself that not a day goes by that I do not think of you and love you.
[/FONT]
Larson4@cfl.rr.com
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
Birthmother looking for son born Oct. 1987 in Jacksonville, Fla. at St. Vincents. Adoption was handled by Childrens' Home Society in Daytona Beach, Fla. Name at birth was Brandon Lee and I was also told you had an older brother who was also adopted through CHS.
I so hope and pray that one day I will be able to see you again and know you are healthy, happy and okay. I would love to have the opportunity to tell your parents 'Thank You' and to tell you myself that not a day goes by that I do not think of you and love you.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]We are still looking for my birthdaughter/birthsister, born 12/16/1986 in Bradenton, Florida. Adoption was through Children's Home Society. Your birthmom is moving back to Ohio soon. You can always reach me through my email klgrisham1@yahoo.com. I will also update my information through the agency. Just want you to know not a day goes by that I don't think of you and pray for you. [/FONT]
Advertisements
Looking for birth family of girl born 4/17/1963 in St. Louis, Missouri. Have little information but strong desire to be found...
April:flowergift:
I'm searching for a baby girl who was born on Monday March 4, 1968 @3:25 pm In woodland Ca 95695 (yolo county) @ Yolo General Hospital. Mother's name Donna May Yaggi.. If any information please write me
Thank you Stacey Hernandez
"FOUND" I found her on March 23, 2007. The search is over.
To all those still seaching for their loved one's...Dont ever lose hope. When the time is right, you will find them! I have been searching agressively for the past 6 months, and the time was was right, God wanted me to find her, and with his help, she has been found!
Looking for my birthson. Born in Meridian, Mississippi on April 11, 1988. Private adoption handled by Lester Williamson. Also have the name of Dr. Kent Darsey involved. Any information, please contact me.
Two younger sisters anxious to meet you!
Advertisements
Please, if your out there and see this. please get ahold of me. I have been looking for you both for years.
I love you both so so much.
nana/Grandmother-Rhonda
Barela-NM
Please, if your out there and see this. please get ahold of me. I have been looking for you both for years.
I love you both so so much.
nana/Grandmother-Rhonda
mateo was born March 28th out out of new mexico,
I have COPD and I need to know that where ever you both are. I love you so much. I just need to know that you are ok.
Advertisements
hey i am not sure if this is right but i would love to find my sweet angel. she was born in oak harbor washington on july 13 1981. her adoptive parents are richard and catherine. she was given up in seattle at a christian asoption agency named burden bearers. she was so pretty she was dark complected and had dimples on here cheeks she had dark hair. her adoption was final in jan of 82 please if you can help me i would greatly apreciate it
thanks in advance
lisa:thanks: deboyd2b@aol.com
I Am Looking For My Birth Daughters They Were Adopted By A Couple In North Ga In 1991.the Girls Were Born In Macon Ga Their Birth Names Were Meliss Ann And Stacy Irene ,birthdates Were 10-15-88 And 11-24-89 .if Anyone Has Any Informatin Please Contact Me .