Advertisements
Advertisements
Need to know name of Dr. working at Florence Crittenton Home March, 1952, in Columbus, Ohio. Does anyone know if it was Francis W. Davis? This is the name on my adopted birth certificate as the person who verified my birth. My birthmother was staying there when she had fraternal twins, a boy and a girl. I am looking for my twin brother. I do not know name of hospital. My birthparents and adoptive parents are all deceased, so no help there. Thank you for any help or suggestions!
My Name is Ron Bollheimer and I was born at the same home. It looks like the name was Francis W. Davis MD on my birth certificate. My phone number is 330.386.9209. I am trying to find my brothers and sisters. I live in East Liverpool, OH. Please feel free to call me. I would like to share notes.
sis03
Need to know name of Dr. working at Florence Crittenton Home March, 1952, in Columbus, Ohio. Does anyone know if it was Francis W. Davis? This is the name on my adopted birth certificate as the person who verified my birth. My birthmother was staying there when she had fraternal twins, a boy and a girl. I am looking for my twin brother. I do not know name of hospital. My birthparents and adoptive parents are all deceased, so no help there. Thank you for any help or suggestions!
Advertisements
Just read your post today, and not certan if you even check it anymore, but here goes: I was born at FCH (1166 E Main St) in Columbus in June 1951. My birth cert lists Harry J Keys, MD as the physician certifying my birth.
Hello,
I am an adult adoptee; reunited who also helps others as an Angel Searcher. I am currently working on locating birth son of for my cousin. She was at FC Columbus OH March 1970 to a son, John Mathew However, she delivered at Ohio State University Hospital. Were each of you actually delivered at FC facility or at a connected hospital? I would also appreciate linkage to Ohio Search angels for this search and another. Have detailed info. Please post thread/pass along/and/or send private message.
Thanks, RJB
Have any of you obtained current record placement of FC Columbus Ohio, Franklin County through the directory? I am trying to find out where records are currently held, how to contact person who has the directory or get addy/phone/etc for where records are now held for FC through the 1970 period. I have posted several other threads for info but thought some of you may have already obtained this info. Thanks, RJ Search Angel
Hello,
I am an adult adoptee; reunited who also helps others as an Angel Searcher. I am currently working on locating birth son of for my cousin. She was at FC Columbus OH March 1970 to a son, John Mathew However, she delivered at Ohio State University Hospital. Were each of you actually delivered at FC facility or at a connected hospital? I would also appreciate linkage to Ohio Search angels for this search and another. Have detailed info. Please post thread/pass along/and/or send private message.
Thanks, RJB
I am a birth mother from January 1967 and was at FC in Columbus, OH. My son was delivered at Ohio State University Hospital by Dr. Larry Carey. Hope this helps in some way!
Advertisements
I am a birth mother from January 1967 and was at FC in Columbus, OH. My son was delivered at Ohio State University Hospital by Dr. Larry Carey. Hope this helps in some way!
My first mother was there at the same time. I was born 2/7/67
I'm looking for any information on my birth mom stay at the Florence crittenton him in Akron Ohio around 1968. I believe she was there long enough to give birth to me and put up for adoption right after birth. I born October 13,1968. In Akron Ohio. I'm hoping that the records has the name of my birth father father on it.
Any information would be helpful. You get reach me thru my email address is stephanieklepper65@gmail.com