Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Denise
When I was very young, my oldest sister placed a son for adoption. I am not certain of the year but believe it to have been 1967 or 1968. He was possibly born at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona. The mother's maiden name was Endres and the father's name was Homsher. My sister is not aware that I am looking for her son, but believe he should know he has a large extended family.
Originally Posted By Cynthia
My husband was born at St. Josephs hospital in Tucson in 8/26/1967. He has a birth name of Evelyn Bohannon. Could this be your sister? We do not have a fathers name. You can e-mail me at CRTerrazas2@aol.com
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Cynthia
You mentioned you were young when your sister gave up her son. My husbands birthmother had 4 sisters and 1 half brother at the time. Could this have been you? Maybe we do not have all of the correct information. She was said to have gone to beauty school and the birthfather was supposed to have been in the service. Her birthday was said to have been 5/18/1949 Please mail me if this is you and if not good luck in your search. Thank you, Cynthia
Originally Posted By RICH
what was your sisters DOB? I'm looking for Bmother DOB is3/11/49 I was born at ST. JOESEPH'S on 1/6/66
My husband was born 5/28/67 in Phoenix. His mother was 18 and played the violin. His BM's father was a doctor and they were from Florida. Sound like your sister?
Advertisements
DOB 9-30-68 am half portorican and black. My mom was in high school and my father was in college. I was adopted at 2 weeks ago in Phoenix, Arizona. That's all I know.
I was born in December 7,1967. I was born in a Flagstaff hospital. I was told that my mother had four other childern the ages are 12,11,10, and I think 7. the youngest was a girl. My mother was born in 1936 she has blue eyes and Reddish blonde hair.If I am the lost nephew you are looking for send another post.My name is John.
My brother was born 7/15/68. We do not have much info on his birth parents. He is very handsome and has a unique look. Would be easy to tell if he is from the same family. He is about 5 10" black hair, olive skin, hazel eyes. If this fits your family description or the birthfathers description e-mail me for more info.
Replying to message from 2004 on adoption forums, that yo u were looking for your sister's son. Any chance you and your sister are originally from Tennessee? I was born 1969 at St. Joseph's in TUCSON, not phoenix. I know it's a longshot, but figured I'd drop a line. Thanks!
Advertisements
I am searching on behalf of a friend. He was born in 1968 and was told that his birthmom was teacher at NAU and the father was a student. However his Birth certificate is from Maricopa County. Does this sound like your sister?