Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
daddysangel
WOW!! During what we are going through my wife has lost her grandmother also.She was very close to her.We were also told that we could not have our own and I remember telling my wife that you can not miss what you never had.I never really thought about having kids and she did.So to her that news was more devestating.In 1998 we got the child that we are fighting for now and in 2002 we had a little girl (the docs were wrong).Now I think "you don't know what you've got till it is gone". How blessed we have been.Listen to your husband.I have a strong faith and when it is tested such as now I think of the poem Footprints in the sand.I can look back at my teen yrs and see were GOD has picked me up and carried me.At this time it is hard to see HIS will in all this but after it is over and time has passed I will look back and see what we have done and wonder how we got through it and I will bet that I will see only one set of footprints in the sand.May he carry us all.
Hang in there and when our case is all over we have the same plan.To just go somewhere away from it all and just breathe.
This is very well said! Sometimes all we can do for a little while is just breathe. Hang in there.