Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
hi steph,
don't worry about the formula or anything you need during your visit. if you don't have it and the hotel doesn't have it they will get it for you. the westin is awesome! we stayed there twice and were more than accomodating for our needs and our childrens. we left a full can there as well and always a brand new bag of diapers.
as far as worrying about formula to switch your baby to when you get home - that is a personal choice - and it can be done slowly over a two week period time - slowly introducing the new and making the old less and less of it until it is all the new.
i'm not a huge fan of any formula because i know too much about them - so for me i'm getting them off of it right away - our son will hopefully be about 8 months old when we bring the youngest home. we will switch to coconut milk and coconut juice and water. there isn't really anything around as healthy or with the same fats we have in breastmilk. with no scary side effects to their delicate digestive tracts like formula. good luck and enjoy your visit!
pm me if you would like a copy of my book that i wrote about nutrition - has a chapter dedicated to feeding our children. one of the most over looked topics - is how to truly rebuild our childrens health after being adopted. they need it as much if not more than all of us. the standard american diet isn't good for any of us. sorry i won't go on and on - just super passionate about what i do because i see the affects of how we all live our lives every day with the 100's of families i have met along my journey to teaching the truth!