Advertisements
Advertisements
Iam not your brother even though it it would be great to have real family.I know this sounds silly but did you ever think of just calling the people with your brothers Birth name in the 5 boroughsand see if you could get lucky.Maybe by chance one of them didn't get adopted he might keep his own name sorry I couldn't be more help
Advertisements
I am looking for my missing 7 siblings born birthlast name SIDERTOS or possiblie SCHENK.
My twin and I were adopted through Foundling in Ny City and so was my older sister carol.
Our Birth mOther was Gloria Mary Schenk and possible birthfather was an Edward Sideratos{?}
Birthmother was irish and german, red hair fair skin, blue eyes, fair skin, Birthfather was fully greek, very tall and worked as a counter man.
If anyone has info please email me at air_force_mom2002@yahoo.com
Your sisters want a reunion we never knew we all exsisted. We miss you and Love you.
Some of the kids may of went through Ny Foundlings door.
Help. I would like to know when my mother and her sister come to NYFH and by who, How long and where they went from the NYFH. Dates were 1934. My mom pass away in Nov. 1999.
Her name Jean P. Kelly
Mom also gave a 2 1/2 yr old baby girl up for adoption in 1946- 47
I believe the childs name was Carolyn. I was given that same name 4 1/2 yrs later. Our fathers are NOT the same. any help I would be so greatful. Carolyn699@aol.com
TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW I CAN GO ABOUT FINDING THE DAUGHTER I GAVE UP IN 1974 AT THE FOUNDLING HOME...SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ....LIN2458@YAHOO.COM
i was adopted through ny foundling my dob is 5/11/66 i have contacted ny foundling but they really weren't too helpful. does anyone know if it would make a difference if i went there in person? i did find my birth last name : if you go to the library and look up the year of your birth in the birth index and match up your birth certificate number.this number cannot be changed no matter how many times your birth cirtifcate may change. good luck to all!!!
Advertisements
I wish I had someoen to go to the ny birthindex for me, i have no way to i am not in ny now, i am down south, as for nyf, you probley could egt soemwhere going there although they enevr told anyone my birthmotehr had 8 kids before iw as born, we had now ay of knowing till last year,they told my sister carol it was just her, enevr mentuoned teh otehrs or me and my twin, nice huh, i would go down there if it were me.
I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT SOMETHING I WAS TOLD IF I WENT TO THE NEW YOU PUBLIC LIRBARY I COULD FIND OUT THE RIGHT DAY AND MONTH OF MY DAUGHTER BIRTH I AM A BIRTH MOM IN SEARCH OF MY DAUGHTER I KNOW THE RIGHT YEAR 1974 BUT NOT SURE OF THE MONTH ( WHAT A ROTTEN MOTHER I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHEN MY DAUGHTER WAS BORN) WELL ANYWAY I KNOW I HAVE TO LOOK INTO THE BIRTH RECORDS THERE IN THE LIRBARY BUT DO I LOOK UP THE YEAR I WAS BORN AND IT WILL TELL ME THE DAY AND MONTH MY DAUGHTER WAS BORN OR DO I LOOK UP 1974 WHEN SHE WAS BORN
she your daughter, will fall under your maiden name, look up your name the books are in abc order then yearmyou should be able to find it.
Advertisements
I was born 4/24/1963 (perhaps 4/23/1963) at Misericordia Hospital in the Bronx, NYC. My birthname was Margaret Horn. I do not know where my birthmother was from, only that she was 22 at the time of my birth, was white, brown hair/eyes, English, Irish, German, French, if non-id supplied to me is correct. Adoption agency was NY Catholic Foundling. She supposedly came from a large Catholic Family. Birthfather was supposedly English (don't know if American or British), possibly Protestant, in the military, 30, and studied pneumonics. I am searching for any birthfamily. My children and I also need medical information. If my birthmother or father reads this, but does not want to be found, please know that I am grateful for your gift of life and had wonderful adoptive parents. If you would be willing to supply us with medical information anonymously you can do so through the NY State Adoption Registry, ISRR, or by e-mail(best and fastest). We will respect your privacy. God bless you.
I was born May 9 1939 and was put in froster care through them at year and a half I was never adopted and recently got interested in founding out what ever happened to my birth mother Mary (May) Bauman The hostipal sent me my medical records even told me my mom last visit with me was in june of 1945 then she dissapeared and that I half Sister born Sept 6 1941 named Alice Kissling. They even sent me letters my father wrote to me. Witch has given me new hope that one day ill my sister and know what happenrd to my Mother
George
I recently submitted a request to NYFH and they told me that I would be supplied with nonidentifying information. Anyone receive this type of information from NYFH? What should I expect to receive? Additionally does anyone know what type of information can be gleaned from the Birth registry at the NYC library? Will it contain birth mothers name only or birth fathers name as well for birth in 1968. Thanks for your help.
this is for children looking for birth parents .
iam a birth parent who lost his children through the ny foundling hospital with an ex girlfriend and our names are . farther edward ditmar jr d,o,b, may,21,1961 born in brooklyn ny birth mother barbara ann alexander jan,02,1965 .
the children iam looking for are jason joseph michael ditmar at birth d,o,b, 10,24,1980 mary louise ditmar 11,26,1985 and jacquline mary louise ditmar 09-02-1982 if this is one of your birth parents or one of theses children are you then please email me at redneckny05@aol.com for more info . thank you and good luck in your search and may god bless everybody :) :) :)
Advertisements
hi my name is deborah i gave my son up for adoption also and i have been searching for him forever. i was in the nyfh and gave birth at st. vincent but was sent back to the orphange that i was in that was in staten island i was placed there from the age of 13 got pregnant when i was 16 gave my son up when i was 19 cause i couldnt have him with me. i have been searching for him with no luck i have no idea if he was adopted through the nyfh. he was born on 9/7/1977 and his birth name was jose. so if anyone has any information please email me at: dkingofking@cs.com. thank you and good luck to all. god bless :(
I was too young at the time and gave up for daughter for adoption. She was born on Nov 23rd 1980 at St. Vincents hopsital and was given to the New York foundling Hospital. How do i obtain information on trying to locate her. if anyone knows please email me at davinom@aol.com thanks