Advertisements
Advertisements
[font=Book Antiqua]When you first hear the name KEL do you think boy or girl? This is a huge debate in our house. I think it could pass for a boy. Hubby does not. I went to school with a boy named Kelly. I am looking for a boy's name that starts with a K. Any suggestions? I also like the name Kallum. Again hubby thinks I am off my rocker. LOL. [/font]
If you do want to give up the K, I have a good friend from Ireland whose name is Ciaran ... the Irish spelling for Kieran. It is always a boys name.
They do difficult spellings there. I also have a woman Irish friend whose name is Siobanne, which is pronounce Shivon.
We know a Scottish 'Calum' (that country's version of "John") and an Indian 'Kali' (but she's a girl, named after the goddess.
You can always look here for more here:
[url]http://www.thenamemachine.com/[/url]
Advertisements
My brother's name is Kelly (actually his middle name - but used it as his first). My two other brothers have K middle names: Keith and Kevin. My name is Kerry and it is actually the masculine spelling - have had guy friends with the same spelling. In the north it's pronounce Keh-ry -- in the south CARE - Y. My other guy name ideas for K:
KEAGAN OR KEEGAN
KORBIN
KEEL
KIP
KEENAN
KARL OR KARLIN, KARLEN
KYAN
KELBY
KIERAN
KIRBY
can you tell I like "K" names
Have you tried checking out Irish Town names? Sometimes that can work -- check out some maps!
Best of luck with your K names!
Advertisements
My son's name is Kahl, also pronounced like the lettuce. My husband is Kelly and my other sons are Carson and Keenan. I've always liked Konrad and Kieren and thought that you could spell Keenan as Keynyn (looks more feminine to me.)
We also thought that we could name a boy Kareem since our last name is Stickel, then we'd have a KareemStickel....hahahahaha...
My dad's name is Kelly and I have always assumed it to be a unisex name. Another name starting with a K is Kelton. I have a friend who named her son Kelton and I just love it. I also like Keagan.
I love the name Kai (sounds like Kiy) In Hawaiian it means "the Sea" and I love the ocean. Good luck on your choice.
Advertisements
Some other ideas:
Klegan
Kelger
Kelton
Klemins
Kelt
Klanagan
Klove
edited to add- Kohen (I think this is a really cool one, so is Kegan)
(many of these I made up)
When I hear the name Kel, I think of Australian comedy series Kath and Kim - Kel is Kath's husband:
[ATTACH]86077[/ATTACH]
[url=http://www.veoh.com/watch/v16595101gQ5xYZH3]Watch Videos Online | Kath And Kim Series 3 Episode 8 - 99% Fat Free S3E8 | Veoh.com[/url]
Just to point out - I believe the name issue for the op is a mute point as the thread is from 2006. Her son is now 5.
Advertisements