Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
[font=Comic Sans MS]Does anyone know where I can find a poem from Birthmother to child they have given up for adoption. My daughter I gave up when I was 18 yrs old just sent me a graduation annoucement. She is 17 yrs old and I want to find a poem that expresses my feelings for her. I just can't seem to find what I am looking for. Can anyone HELP me, please.[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS] [/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]Basically I want to express my love for her. I've never forgotten about her. She's been in my daily thought since the day she left my arms in the hospital. I have missed her very much. Even though I couldn't raise her as my own I've always had a special place in my heart for her. She has given me a second chance at life, growing up and going to college. I just want her to know her life has always been important to me. I've always wanted the best for her. That's why I choose to give her a better and blessed life with two parents, and loving environment. A life for a princess. She had that life with her adoptive parents and I will forever for greatful to them and God for allowing that to happen. [/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]Please help me.[/font]