Advertisements
Advertisements
I am interested in Thailand, and would love to find out more information about their requirements, as well as reputable agencies that do Thai adoptions. Please pm me with any info or recommendations you would like to share. Thanks!!!
WACAP is wonderful, we're adopting thru them and their Thai coordinator is a lovely person. They're also a reputable adoption / humanitarian agency. Regards
Advertisements
JCICS, an organization that advocates for ethical conduct in international adoption, has a list of its members that work or have worked in Thailand. Go to [url=http://www.jcics.org]JCICS2[/url]. Click on "country information". Then, do NOT click on Thailand; that would just take you to the State Department website info on Thailand. Go to the bottom of the screen and click on "country programs". Then scroll down till you get to Thailand.
Sharon
We are in the process of adopting from Thailand. We are going through WACAP, which has facilitated adoptions from Thailand since 1978. They actually flew out to Thailand on 03/22 and took our dossier with them. We are very excited! Their adoptions go through the Thai Red Cross in Bangkok. They were able to give me a DVD with footage of the orphanage showing mealtimes and naptimes and playtimes. That is what clinched it for my husband :)
Please remember that all Agency discussions must be kept to PM. You can find those guidelines here:
[url]http://forums.adoption.com/thailand-adoption/announcement-agency-discussion-guideline-please-read.html[/url]
Thank you!
christinajp
I am interested in Thailand, and would love to find out more information about their requirements, as well as reputable agencies that do Thai adoptions. Please pm me with any info or recommendations you would like to share. Thanks!!!
Hello send an email to Michael( shumichael1969@gmail.com) if you are interested in adopting from an orphanage.we finaly adopted from them and their documents where not difficult and it took us not to have our child.
Advertisements