Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Unfortunately, some of us are just "red facers". I hate it, but there is nothing I can do about it. I feel fine not over exerting (just walking), not in the sun, etc., but my face just goes flaming red. People always ask if I am okay, yep, just red faced. My mom, the same way. My oldest daughter has more of an olive tone to her skin, but she still gets the red face. My youngest daughter is very fair, like I am, and she too has the dreaded red face. :mad:
Very embarassing when you are younger and in gym class and they make you stop whatever you are doing (playing volleyball, softball, etc.) because you are so red they think you are going to pass out. You feel fine... just look horrible :eek:
I make sure we have water and cool cloths, but it doesn't help... just gotta wait until the red face wears off. :o
Of course if he feels bad it could be something else, but the photo that Karen posted of Alex is pretty much how I look (minus the binky) after about a block of walking (winter, summer -- it doesn't matter).
Tracie