Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
My oldest daughter had the worst case she would pass out in the car she would after only twenty minutes in the heat go into a seisure her temp would reach 106 and higher we were in the hospital many times packed in ice before we know what this was. Even when she was 16 we were only at the fair for twenty minutes before she passed out by then they could not get a vain after packing her in ice they could got an IV started, we could not believe we eased up to much but after we got the diagnosis we would always let her play but only until we could see, she would need to sit, lots of water and in the car we carried a cooler with ice and water. The great news was they said children get better with age. They were right she is now 25 and knows when enough is enough but is so much better and my other two have a less agressive case. Just a suggestion get a note from your physician for p.e so they know to allow your child to rest and do alternate exercise indoors should it be to hot. If he's in child care giving them a note will help to ours didn't believe us until it happened there. Sitting with them and letting them know your child can pass out even indoors really helps they will assist them. The children get used to how it feels and get used to dealing with it. Our daughters are very happy. I hope this helps. Char