Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Ellen birthmother NJ
I gave birth to a son I named Christopher Michael at Helene Fuld Hospital in Trenton, NJ. Adoption agency was the Children's Home Society, also in Trenton, NJ on October 4, 1977.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
I'm a male who was born in Trenton, NJ on 10/4/77. I don't know much about the adoption agency, but I'm hoping whoever posted this about giving birth to a son named Christopher Michael at Helene Fuld Hospital in Trenton, NJ on October 4th, 1977 is still around. This seems too much of a coincidence having been adopted, born on the same date in the same city. I'm wondering if you're looking for me. Again, I don't know the adoption agency, but the original post from March 13th 2001 listed Children's Home Society in Trenton, NJ. The post is unfortunately archived so I can't seem to see any additional information about the poster who was the birthmother going by the name Ellen. If you read this, please reach out to me.
I was able to confirm with my parents that I was in fact born at Helene Fuld Hospital and was adopted through Children's Home Society. My name prior to being adopted was Christopher, so without a doubt I'm who you were looking for. Knowing that you were looking for me now, I will try to find you. If for some reason I can't and you perhaps read this, I just want to say thank you. You made the right choice and gave me a wonderful life through my adopted family as a result of your love.