Advertisements
Advertisements
There were mixed reviews and I was wanting to get some more input. So, if any of you have viewed "Potty Power", did you think it was effective for the target audience? Namely, the toddler in the house? (NOT the parents...! LOL The parents seemed to like Potty Time with Elmo better.)
We have both "Potty Power" and Elmo's "Potty Time." My daughter (2 years, 9 months) LOVES both of them. We got PP first and she requested it 6 TIMES IN A ROW! Lately she asks for PT more (but she seems really amused with the different words you can call pee and poop). Our daughter isn't fully trained (has an accident every few days and has to wear pull-ups during sleep), but these videos really seemed to help motivate her.
Advertisements
Barki,
I think I answered this on another post.
For the adults, it's highly annoying. But H just LOVED it! She watched it 6-8 times a day at the beginning of training and still watches it occassionally. The songs were very catchy and helped her learn the whole process as well as motovate her to do better. All in all, it was the best potty training purchase I made. :)
Blessings,
Jenny
My son who just turned 3 mid June. We really wanted him potty trained but we struggled all the time. He had good days and bad days. The last month he would have atleast one to two accidents a day. Talk about lots of laundry. We have books and videos on potty training.
I read this post awhile back and suggested that it might be worth the money to purchase the video. It couldn't hurt to atleast try it. We received it mid week this week and he watches it atleast 6 times a day. He tells everyone about Potty Power. He now will only sit on the big toilet not his little potty because Potty Power taught him that he is a big boy.
We have not had one accident since he has begun to watch the video. Now I cannot watch the entire video and it is only 20 minutes long. But remember it is made for children not us adults....lol
I wish you all good luck in the potty training days!
I come to here want to learn something , want to know more friends, this is my website , welcome to my home !
[url=http://www.dinowill.com/]Dinowill.com Online Shopping Malls - Cheap Online Shopping Store,WorldWide Free Shipping[/url]