Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello! My name is Leslie Nelson and I am a graduate student at the University of Missouri-Columbia pursuing my Masters Degree in Communication. IҒm conducting a study to learn more about foster parent-child communication and well being for my thesis research project.
You need to be 18 years or older AND a current foster parent of a foster child 4 years or older to participate.
Օ This study will require you to complete an anonymous online survey that should take about 15-30 minutes to complete.
Feel free to skip any questions should you so choose, but please do complete the entirety of the survey so the recorded data can be included in my research!
If you are interested in participating in my survey, please copy and paste the following link into your browser (sometimes just clicking will not work):
[url]https://acsurvey.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1KQxFleAkLaLJFX[/url]
Should the link not work or if you would like to learn more about this research project, please feel free to email me! I need at least 50 more responses from current foster parents so your help is GREATLY appreciated! Even if you don't qualify, feel free to pass the word and survey on! Again, I canՒt thank you enough for taking the time to complete my survey/help me out with my research!
Leslie Nelson
lrnm9c@mail.missouri.edu