Advertisements
Advertisements
I realize that the last time anyone responded in this thread was 2007, but I am really in need of information regarding affordable adoption agencies that allow gender specific adoptions of AA infants. My husband and I really want to adopt an AA or mixed race newborn girl, but are having a hard time finding affordable agencies (under $20,000). Can anyone pm me with the name of their agency that was affordable? I am located in Oregon if that helps.
Advertisements
PMs sent to those that requested. Best of luck to each and every one of you!!
Leslie
Leslie, I know this was forever ago, but I added you on here so that I could PM you regarding your agency. If you see this, please accept my request and PM me or I'll PM you. Thank you in advance!!
I am working with an agency in MI that seems to have good cost. Since we are homestudy ready we will have to pay $2700 once matched and $1250 for Bmother legal fees once we are placed. We have our own lawyer , which they will let us use. AFterwards you just pay for your post visits every 3 months.
Hello! I know this was forever ago, but I added you on here so that I could PM you regarding your agency. If you see this, please accept my request and PM me or I'll PM you. Thank you in advance!!
Hi can you please send me the agency information as well? We are homestudy ready and looking for an agency that won't break the bank.
Hello! I know this was forever ago, but I added you on here so that I could PM you regarding your agency. If you see this, please accept my request and PM me or I'll PM you. Thank you in advance!!
Advertisements