Advertisements
Advertisements
Children born or adopted in 1988 have been turning 18 this year and since we have just over a month left before all adoptees born in 1988 will be 18, I thought it was time to create the forum!
Happy Birthday to all adoptees born in 1988!
:cheer: happy birthday to you my dear girl you have finally turned 18 and i hope you have had a good life and i hope you will look for me so i can be at peace and to the parents that adopted her i blessyou kindly for raising her all these years and more to come love mom:wings:
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
I love you son and hope you will come looking soon. You have not been 18 for very long, but these last 17 years have been endless for me. I hope you have had a good life. I hope to find you doing well and need to know you are ok. Please let me know. e-mail me at sam2zam1@yahoo.com or bearbronko@yahoo.com
would like more if you could find it in your heart.
LOVE ALWAYS
YOUR B-DAD:love:
Born June 7th 1988
Also looking for your brother Thomas born Augest 2nd 1986
thank you brandy for setting this up. I have finally had contact with N. I am so excited. He is doing well and focusing on finishing school. He turned 18 on june 1st.
jan
Advertisements
happy birthday (belated) to you, little one! I only met you twice before you were given to your parents and i have prayed everyday for the past 18 years that you have had a better life than the one i could've given you at the same age. I wonder if you think of me. I thank your parents for raising you and giving you a wonderful, rich loving life. I love you as much today as i did 18 years ago! May someday we meet so i can tell you this in person. All my blessings to you!
Thank you so much for making this thread. It is comforting to see moms looking in '88. It gave me hope that maybe one day my parents will start looking as well. And then I can learn all about them. I do not know if I am ready to create a relationship with them yet, but I am curious to know my medical and family history.
happy 20th to everyone born before today.
Happy 19th to everyone born after.
I'm looking for my son born in Kamloops general hospital, my search has brought me here. My name is Tanya Westergaard, and He was born Aug 18, 1988.
Tanya,
I am assuming you mean Kamloops BC? If yes, BC has opened the adoption records to both adoptees and birthparents providing the adoption was also processed in BC.
[url=http://www.vs.gov.bc.ca/adoption/releas_adopt.html]BC Vital Statistics[/url]
Kind regards,
Dickons
Advertisements
Tanya Westergaard
I'm looking for my son born in Kamloops General Hospital in B.C. my search has brought me here. My name is Tanya Westergaard, and He was born Aug 18, 1988.
P.S. Happy Birthday!!! <3
Tanya Westergaard
I'm looking for my son born in Kamloops general hospital in BC, my search has brought me here. My name is Tanya Westergaard, and He was born Aug 18, 1988.My email address:tanyaparks@live.com
I Love You and think about you a whole bunches hope you will find me soon!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! <3
Hope you will find me!!:wings:
Dickons
Tanya,
I am assuming you mean Kamloops BC? If yes, BC has opened the adoption records to both adoptees and birthparents providing the adoption was also processed in BC.
[url=http://www.vs.gov.bc.ca/adoption/releas_adopt.html]BC Vital Statistics[/url]
Kind regards,
Dickons
Yes it is Kamloops BC,Thank-you very much!!
I love you and think about you a lot know you are happy with your adoptive parents! You also have 2 sisters who would like to meet you please contact me at tanyaparks@live,com, (( HUGS ))
Advertisements
Hello,
my name is paula hanson.
I as well have a son born in 1988 and he has 2 sisters. we have had a reunion for a few years now.
Its been a rollercoaster ride forsure.
dont ever give up looking for your son. I just know the feeling that you have. Its nice to be in this forum.If you like to ask any questions I am here to talk too.