Advertisements
Advertisements
sorry if this is a double post. i posted once already and i think it went into cyberspace!
i was just thinking about how we must be missing that gene that say enough is enough. my DH certainly thinks i need my head examined. but he eventually comes on board when i have this feeling that someone is missing from our dinner table.
our SW thought our family was great and said a new baby would be lucky to be welcomed into our family. the our emom picked us because of our big family. she thought it would be neat for her baby to grow up with us.
the funny thing is we couldnt get approved for fostering because we had too many children already, but we can adopt? go figure!
Advertisements
I'm glad to see I'm not the only mom who is considering adoption and already has several bio kids. We have 4 bio kids, ages 7mo-5yrs, and we are considering baby #5. I had C-sections for all of them (not by choice!) and I know I need a little recovery time between pregnancies. We have loved having them back to back (it's so much easier!) and thought this next one could be adopted. I'm worried about what people will think. Sounds superficial, but I know it will happen and I would like advice on how to deal. How have you all dealt with it?