Advertisements
Advertisements
wow I am 1st to post here !!!!
ok so Murfreesboro is close to Nashville so i will post here. hello all. my name is Rebecca and we are in Pgn right now. our daughter will be 9 months old on 1/12/07. I hope to meet some local people and maybe have play dates once we bring Isabel home. would love to meet Guatlings and famlies around here. please pm me.
I lived in M'boro for 5 yrs and I miss it! I know that Heaven Sent agency has play groups (or atleast they use to) there are also a couple of MOPS and Mom's clubs you could check out to find playroups. Have fun!
Advertisements
They do - that is who we adopted our son through. M'boro is just a little far to drive sometimes. I wish we could find more activities in Nashville.
hi, i am just down the road in shelbyville. we are hoping to adopt domestically. good luck and safe travels. we will be praying for your return with your sweet daughter.......
Hi everyone!
My husband's job has made it possible for us to move to the Nashville area. He has to fly out of the airport 2x a week for business but we like the suburbs and rural areas. I'd like to get some information from you...What county surrounding Nashville has the lowest property taxes? We do prefer small town life if possible.
Thanks,
Kim:hippie:
Hi Kim, I don't know anything about the property taxes or who has the lowest but we are in Mt. Juliet, Wilson County, which is about 10 minutes east of the Nashville International Airport and we love it! I grew up here and my husband in Franklin, Williamson County. Mt Juliet has great schools, neighborhoods and although it is growing quickly it is still a "small town." I don't think I would move if given the chance, life is great in Mt. Juliet!:rockband:
Advertisements
We lived in Dickson for awhile (about 40 minutes from downtown Nashville) - it has a great small town atmosphere but it is growing fast!
I am moving to Nashville next weekend. We are living in the Bellevue area - SW of the city. Would love to organize something - maybe quarterly? - so those from the area can get together. I don't know a soul in Nashville so would love to get to know some people.
Hey, I live in Mount Juliet, total other side of Nashville but not too far to get together! I'll pm you my number and maybe we can get together and organize somthing.
Kelley
Hello! I have been on the Guat board for over a year and never noticed that we have a local one! My name is Meridith and our daughter Kaili is 18 1/2 months old. We live in Gallatin and I work in Nashville. I would love to get to know other locals who have been through the same journey as we have.
Advertisements
Hi! We live in Mt Juliet and although we have not been through an international adoption, we do have a three year old daughter through private domestic adoption and would love to get together sometime. Just pm me and we'll see if we can set a date.
Kelley
Hello all. I've just joined the forum and am interested in adopting, probably from Guatemala. I live in Bellevue. I'm really at the very beginning of the process and just feeling my way around, but looking to learn more from everyone here.
So, Hi!! Nice to meet you. :flowergift:
Cynthia
I am new to the list and was hoping to find some friends in the Nashville area that are going through or have been through a Guatemala adoption process. Our daughter just turned one on July 17, 2008. We were supposed to bring her home in May, but now we are looking at Sept or possibly Oct.
[url=http://www.chloesjourney.com]The Journey of Hannah Chloe Holleman - Homepage[/url]
Advertisements
Hi, we live in Mount Juliet so we are pretty close. Our adoption is a domestic, open adoption and we brought our daughter, Castle home from the hospital. I'm sure you will find support here as well as someone with a Guatemala adoption!
our daughter came home at 11 months from Guatemala. hang in there and feel free to pm me. I live in murfreesboro.