Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm originally from the Grand Rapids area. I still have family there and visit regularly. I love the West Michigan area.:love:
Advertisements
Advertisements
:dance: Hi there I live in Portage also right off and Centre and 131.
dawnrenee58
Hi all! We live in Portage, right off of 131 and 94.
Anyone else?
Dawn
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeird...........we life off of 12th between Romence and Centre. In the Allen Edwin sub on the east side of the road. We should get together! How are you connected to adoption? Sorry, you don't have a siggy!
Advertisements
Just want to let everyone know that there is an excellent search and support group that meets twice a month in the Grand Rapids area. Open to all connected by adoption. The information about the group (and contact info.) is posted in 2 places. Community Center forum catagory under Adoption Support Groups and Search & Reunion forum catagory under Michigan Adoption Records. Very good group and very helpful!
Hi, we are in Kalamazoo near Gull Lake. Any parents out here? I am a newbie and trying to learn the ropes of the forum. Been a foster parent since '99. Teresa:eek:
I live halfway between Kalamazoo and GR. I live in Allegan County and am looking for recommendations of good agencies and warnings against poor performing agencies. Also, what is the average placement rate in this area?
Advertisements
Dawnrenee, did a support group in Kalamazoo area ever start? Did you attended any of the GR sessions? If not maybe we have enough to start a group in SW Michigan?